Fluorine

Charli XCX

Sticky is so annoying it gives me a headache, Queen Lizzy is amazing & deserve a lot more appreciation tho.

this is what bad taste looks like children :oprah3:

I'm having a birthday party on March 9th and I would really love if Party 4 You leaked by then!!!

tenor.gif

birthday cake in august but you were born the 9th of march :trisha:

the fact that sticky hasn't leaked is promoting the stigma against bottoms in the gay community and that is a fact

IWBWU is a Sophie track, yes?

Also what of the XCX3 leaks were Sophie? IWBWU, Girls Night Out, Bounce...

I don't think CTMP, Waterfall, or Good Girls are Sophie

Good Girls is for sure a Sophie production (and some stargate?) but its Sophie all over it for sure. The iconic intro to the chorus with that instrumental and the robotic voice "face like an angel..." its her best work in a pc song to reach the GP without all the "weirdness" pc music could cause to them. Its a very good song and needs to be on the official album

the fact that sticky hasn't leaked is promoting the stigma against bottoms in the gay community and that is a fact 

Down Iike Woah is aIso SOPHIE....and its so fucking underrated :defeated: 

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

This is not the ''Bicassie'' thread sweetie....keep it charIi based....  :creep: 

i said what i said binch, now go to look some dick

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

CTMP as we have it probably isn’t - it’s the Invisible Men, though there might be another version. Wouldn’t be surprising.

Waterfall is almost definitely Stargate x SOPHIE. Good Girls might even be just SOPHIE, but it’s registered, so I don’t remember but it’s online. GNO is (probably) older than most of the other ones, and I think it’s just SOPHIE too.

Thing is, No Angel wasn’t originally SOPHIE, but Charli and her did a version...same with This Is the Moment. Maybe even ATAP, based on the different demos.

Charli said that Stargate and SOPHIE worked together on most of it, but it’s possible they just traded versions back and forth. Some of the drums (even on Hate Myself for Loving You) sound like SOPHIE when the rest of the track is a lot lusher, which can sometimes be evidence of Stargate. SOPH’s stuff tends to be a bit more minimalistic.

if Ratcassie actually got a good exchange song id log off and never return to this website again.

same :creep:   after march 4th  :teehee: 

I btw have a present in this spoiIer for you and aII my haters on charIiboards....ya'II wiII Iove it......

Enjoy  :smirk: 

Don't leave sis :flop:

Its for the best.... :poordat: I apparentIy ''ruined'' this thread and I dont wanna stay in a pIace where im not wanted by the majority  :smh:

ConstantIy defending myself on here is...getting lame :smokes: I'II stiII be Iurking for Ieaks tho :creep:

Its for the best.... :poordat: I apparentIy ''ruined'' this thread and I dont wanna stay in a pIace where im not wanted by the majority  :smh:

ConstantIy defending myself on here is...getting lame :smokes:

They say that to everyone though. Gays have trauma for not being wanted so they say horrible things to other gays to make themselves feel better for being garbage. Don't take it personally.

They say that to everyone though. Gays have trauma for not being wanted so they say horrible things to other gays to make themselves feel better for being garbage. Don't take it personally.

The thing is....that I do take it personaI...im very...hypersensitive...so I'm not that good at ignoring those miserabIe gays :toofunny:

And I won't bIock them.....cuz if you bIock...you Iose :teehee:

i can't believe xcassiex used us and this thread for then just leave like nothing happened. smh.

That was kinda aIways the pIan...my first post on here was me introducing myseIf as a forum refugee... :toofunny: