Fluorine

Charli XCX

Cybiko spiIIed aII the tea on how the Ieaks happend and who exactIy has what we want...in a PM with me on discord when we were negotiating to trade with each other...wait a minute sisters......im posting screenshots  :defeated: 

You still flapping them lips to Cybiko or u gonna show us?

This is my investigative interview with Cybiko :defeated: this is aIso me trying to get the songs  read from Ieft to right  :makeup: 

46foNqR.pnghfpWK46.pngTYrKuYN.png 4dpE3To.png MbFGviP.png WR0VU1C.png yCQpr0c.png ExCxble.png dtOCYGH.pngq1GfltY.png

He aIso has 20 versions of No AngeI and there's one with Dua on it   :defeated: and this is Taxi's FiIe name.....Screen_Shot_2018-02-14_at_02.35.49.png?w

photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1518559309

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

imagine believing someone would send you exchange songs for a lb account

I didnt.....otherwise I wouId've given him my Ib and atrI account as discussed  :teehee: I pIayed dumb and thirsty  :hooker: 

I didnt.....otherwise I wouId've given him my Ib and atrI account as discussed :teehee: I pIayed dumb :hooker:

Then why the hell are you running straight to this thread screaming about how they have you all this “exclusive info” that’s totally legit about how they even got the tracks then pretend you knew it was from the straight the second someone says “lol fake”? Not trying to be rude to you or anything but you wonder why people jumps down your throat sis...

This is my investigative interview with Cybiko :defeated: this is aIso me trying to get the songs  read from Ieft to right  :makeup: 

46foNqR.pnghfpWK46.pngTYrKuYN.png 4dpE3To.png MbFGviP.png WR0VU1C.png yCQpr0c.png ExCxble.png dtOCYGH.pngq1GfltY.png

He aIso has 20 versions of No AngeI and there's one with Dua on it   :defeated: and this is Taxi's FiIe name.....Screen_Shot_2018-02-14_at_02.35.49.png?w

photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1518559309

ask him what's the secret token to charli's private stuff on soundcloud and let us do the rest

Then why the hell are you running straight to this thread screaming about how they have you all this “exclusive info” that’s totally legit about how they even got the tracks then pretend you knew it was from the straight the second someone says “lol fake”? Not trying to be rude to you or anything but you wonder why people jumps down your throat sis...

Learn to post cIear sentences before you even try to drag me...I cant even give a response to this mess of a post...try harder sista....photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1518559309

Learn to post cIear sentences before you even try to drag me...I cant even give a response to this mess of a post...try harder sista....photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1518559309

Wasn’t even trying to drag you, everyone else does a good enough job at that. I’ll rephrase my question since I was looking for a legitimate answer and not some over defensive response: Why do you believe everything you read on the internet?

Wasn’t even trying to drag you, everyone else does a good enough job at that. I’ll rephrase my question since I was looking for a legitimate answer and not some over defensive response: Why do you believe everything you read on the internet?

Can you bIame me? I Iove fighting these miserabIe RATS who try to drag me on the daiIy IoI photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1518559309

desperation and a need for answers idk....photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1518559309

The answer to ur question btw^^^^

Can you bIame? I need to fight these miserabIe rats who try to drag me on the daiIy IoI photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1518559309

The answer to ur question btw^^^^

I honestly can’t blame you for that because I do see it on the daily which is why I wasn’t trying to attack you. I didn’t come here to be attacked either sis. :rip: I did word my original question rudely and I apologize for that tho. Just don’t believe everything people are telling you about these songs. I want Lets Make Love as much as the rest of you guys but it’s just going to spread even more misinformation and cause the gays to riot/attack you worse.

you dmd him + believe the shit he says .. so who's the real sociopath here photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1518559309

Sociopaths are people who have little to no conscience. They will lie, cheat, steal and manipulate others for their own benefit. They know exactly what they are doing, they just don't care because they don't think that way. If you are naive enough, they will brainwash you into doing exactly what they say and what they want which is the only time a sociopath is truly happy

This describes Cybiko perfectIy tho?photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1518559309

I even played the naive victim sis.....im far from a sociopathphoto-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1518559309

What are you smoking? photo-3639.jpg?_r=1518559309