harmonykorine

Zella Day

I’m an insider. There’s a chance a major film might have picked it up for a soundtrack but it’s not on the album she’s releasing this year as of now...

Wait, there's no chance it will be on the album!!?? I'm crying. She better release that album soon, I don't wanna be rude but all she's posting about is her and her family drinking wine & that's cute but I really enjoy her music.

Hello, did anyone save Let's Get Weird that got leaked like months ago on youtube? I didn't and I want it so baddd, it got deleted, it sounded really good. If someone has it or at least the snippet please tell me, thx.

Tigra didn’t make the album :(

I know I'm late but are you f*cking kidding me that song sounded like her best yet.

Where is she. Literally what is she doing and why is she pulling a Sky Ferreira? It's so mean to tease live songs and then not release them. I mean I'm super glad we got MOTM bc that was my 2nd favorite of the live songs after Tigra, but that was 1 1/2 years ago! I feel like her record label could be to blame tho, Hollywood Recs is notorious for delaying albums and then eventually shelving them (eg. Aly & AJ, both Hilary and Haylie Duff, as well as Miley, Demi, and Selena all having "creative issues" with them in the past).

Also, #JusticeForHighVideo I know we'll never get to see it but I'm still pissed they scrapped it.

So um yeah, Zella girl where you at?

tenor.gif?itemid=9499390

TjmiIK4.png

I JUST FUCKING MET ZELLA DAY AT A ROLLER RINK oh my god her eyes are stunning!! I was standing outside waiting for a friend and I saw her walk past with a couple girls. I thought she looked a bit like Zella Day but I was like "no, that's not zella day I'm just being a crackhead," and as she was walking away I couldn't help but ask, so I was like "Excuse me! Are you famous?" (don't judge my wording, I was nervous, that's just what came out of my mouth). She turned around and smiled and was like "Am I famous??" and said "I mean - are you a singer?" and she sort of nodded and I was like "omg are you Zella day?" Of course she said yes! I was so lost for words and we hugged and I told her how, just the other day I was on her spotify checking for new music and she said it's coming soon!! I think she has the album put together for the most part because she said she wished she had her other car with her so she could blast the upcoming songs! SHE'S COMING UGHH I CAN'T WAIT 

ok so she takes time to spill her fucking drink on the ground and take a pic of it to post it on insta story but not to give an update on her music, ok then go ahead and drink wine with your dog cause that's literally all she does

ok so she takes time to spill her fucking drink on the ground and take a pic of it to post it on insta story but not to give an update on her music, ok then go ahead and drink wine with your dog cause that's literally all she does

it's so truetumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.gif

We have waited so long, but I can already tell that this album will be in my top five of all time. I just hope that she sticks with her 70s inspired sound because to me that is where her voice thrives

anyone know what this is?

okay but is someone gonna answer me

TjmiIK4.png

okay but is someone gonna answer me

There’s a registered song called ‘After The Fire’ so I guess it’s that. It’s registered with 1/2 of the guys she did Kicker with but I *think* it’s newer than Kicker (not 100% sure).

However, I don’t think that SoundCloud leaks stuff, only reuploads, so I’m curious where that snippet really came from if that isn’t the source.