harmonykorine

Zella Day

2 posts, no avatar and posting links(which is not allowed by the way), I wouldn't trust this download

IT'S REAL. OMGGGG THIS SONG SLAYS

TjmiIK4.png

Check your computer for viruses, my antivirus software went crazy and immediately detected malware

That's weird it just downloaded a .rar file for me with the song in it and nothing else

TjmiIK4.png

That's weird it just downloaded a .rar file for me with the song in it and nothing else

Weird, it wouldn't let it finish downloading for me. Was just giving a heads up that's all :)

The vocal production in the chorus has me floored y'all. But in other news why do we have to wait almost a month for Hunnie Pie all of a sudden...? That's just weird to release a 2-song single but have one of the songs for pre-order a month early. Ooookay then

TjmiIK4.png

Oh my god it's so good... so like is this at all connected to her next album or is it just a one off release kinda thing?

it's connected to her next album, I'm pretty sure it was said somewhere in the interview where she announced the vinyl release. Also I'm really excited cuz if this sound is representative of her next album, Milk and Honey would totally fit in

tumblr_nkg4kzoz7y1td0oleo1_500.gif

I'm loving Man on the Moon! I remember hearing this song back when I saw her live and really enjoyed it, but didn't realize she was singing an original song. I always assumed it was a cover. The instrumentation for the verses kind of remind me of like a carnival game/ride? If that makes any sense?

Nothing scares me anymore.