read the post

I did. Further up in the posts, Masochism said: "are y'all really that shocked about her doing coke? i really think most of the pop girls we stan are out there snorting coke, it's not a big deal anymore".

Then you made your post defending Valerie over saying "Another day another fucking junkie snorting shit. She and G-eazy better stop drugs before they end up like Lil Pisshole.", which stated that Halsey is going to OD like Lil Peep (however Valerie spelled his name "Lil Pisshole" to be intentionally disgusting about him and his situation). Then at the end of your post you stated: "Oh, another big Hollywood film maker charged with sexual assault? Well, they're all doing it, its not a big deal anymore" which directly mirrored Masochism's post, thus directly implying that in your eyes a Hollywood director sexually assaulting someone is comparable to Halsey doing a bump of coke on a yacht.

I did read the post, you can try to twist it around like that's not what you said, but it is.

I did. Further up in the posts, Masochism said: "are y'all really that shocked about her doing coke? i really think most of the pop girls we stan are out there snorting coke, it's not a big deal anymore".

Then you made your post defending Valerie over saying "Another day another fucking junkie snorting shit. She and G-eazy better stop drugs before they end up like Lil Pisshole.", which stated that Halsey is going to OD like Lil Peep (however Valerie spelled his name "Lil Pisshole" to be intentionally disgusting about him and his situation). Then at the end of your post you stated: "Oh, another big Hollywood film maker charged with sexual assault? Well, they're all doing it, its not a big deal anymore" which directly mirrored Masochism's post, thus directly implying that in your eyes a Hollywood director sexually assaulting someone is comparable to Halsey doing a bump of coke on a yacht.

I did read the post, you can try to twist it around like that's not what you said, but it is.

I did defend Valerie because, well, they're right

This post is funny to me because my OP was satirical of his. He claims the situation is somehow better because "all the pop girls" are also doing coke. But you wouldn't say a sexual assault situation is better because all the Hollywood movie makers are would you?

If you understood what my OP meant you're now in my LB rapport <3

I did defend Valerie because, well, they're right

This post is funny to me because my OP was satirical of his. He claims the situation is somehow better because "all the pop girls" are also doing coke. But you wouldn't say a sexual assault situation is better because all the Hollywood movie makers are would you?

If you understood what my OP meant you're now in my LB rapport <3

See the problem with your argument is that you're comparing two completely different things. You wouldn't say the same thing about sexual assault because that is someone directly and intentionally harming another person. You're weighing casual, light drug usage as the same as intentionally harming someone through sexual assault. The two things have completely different effects and implications. That's why your statement/argument/"satire" has absolutely no merit or basis to go off of besides your own twisted view of ethics, because again, drug usage and sexual assault are not comparable behaviors.

See the problem with your argument is that you're comparing two completely different things. You wouldn't say the same thing about sexual assault because that is someone directly and intentionally harming another person. You're weighing casual, light drug usage as the same as intentionally harming someone through sexual assault. The two things have completely different effects and implications. That's why your statement/argument/"satire" has absolutely no merit or basis to go off of besides your own twisted view of ethics, because again, drug usage and sexual assault are not comparable behaviors.

Take this to Tumblr KFL, if you can't understand where I'm coming from you can't understand where I'm coming from lol

lanaboards users defending rapists and drug abusers, what’s new

You do realize that you're on a Lana Del Rey forum right?. I mean hell even the girls in your avi are on record doing, talking about, and singing about drugs.

I dunno why y'all are arguing over her doing coke. Like yeah, it's pretty irresponsible of her and obviously bad for her overall health and mental health, but she's gunna do what she's gunna do. Nobody here can deny that it's bad for her and it's not gunna help her in any way, and nobody here can literally make a difference to what she's doing either.

You do realize that you're on a Lana Del Rey forum right?. I mean hell even the girls in your avi are on record doing, talking about, and singing about drugs.

please show me pictures of dua and charli doing drugs

please show me pictures of dua and charli doing drugs

I can't. But I don't understand whats worse about paparazzi snapping a picture of Halsey doing drugs while she thinks she's in private, in relation to artists talking about and singing about doing drugs? Like if you can explain how one is worse then by all means do, but if drug abuse is as bad as you claim it is, then I don't see a difference. Both are still technically publicly endorsing drug abuse.