Eulonzo

Britney Spears

I just created a more honest/current/badass cover art for Blackout, I think it turned out cute

Vev1AVh.jpg

I like the aesthetic style you went with but the choice of photos and the file titles are just a no from me and they cross over into offensive.

I like the aesthetic style you went with but the choice of photos and the file titles are just a no from me and they cross over into offensive.

I can see what you say and I am truly sorry if it seems offensive in any way since it definitely wasn't my intention, as I'm a huge Britney fan since I even remember myself.

the reasons that I chose those pictures is because she chose 'Blackout' the title of the album to get rid of the ugly things in life (and from that time she recovered and continued to have an amazing & iconic career) so those pictures are sort of moving on from that dark period in her life so she could 'start fresh' (that is also why the pointer on the folder of 'new music'), and also because of the negative fascination of the media with everything she did, and with songs like POM and GM it felt like a cool idea to make that dark time into a cover...

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

Omg please send me all the beautiful stems!!

I have

(Drop Dead) Beautiful

3 (Multitrack)

BOMT

Big Fat Bass

Criminal

Don't Keep Me Waiting

Gimme More (Multitrack)

He About To Lose Me

HIAM

How I Roll

I Wanna Go

If U Seek Amy (Multitrack)

I'm A Slave 4 U (Multitrack)

Ooh La La

TTWE Remix

Trouble for Me

Up N' Down

Work Bitch (Multitrack)

I'm not sure if I have more on another hard drive, the site where I got these from has been down for years :defeated:

I have

(Drop Dead) Beautiful

3 (Multitrack)

BOMT

Big Fat Bass

Criminal

Don't Keep Me Waiting

Gimme More (Multitrack)

He About To Lose Me

HIAM

How I Roll

I Wanna Go

If U Seek Amy (Multitrack)

I'm A Slave 4 U (Multitrack)

Ooh La La

TTWE Remix

Trouble for Me

Up N' Down

Work Bitch (Multitrack)

I'm not sure if I have more on another hard drive, the site where I got these from has been down for years :defeated:

Omg can you upload all of them jhlkdfjhjd I wanna make a beat with slave 4 u stems  :defeated:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Omg can you upload all of them jhlkdfjhjd I wanna make a beat with slave 4 u stems :defeated:

I'll see what I can do and PM you when I've had the time to upload them somewhere. Monday at earliest I think

I mixed Baby One More Time acapella over Gimme More's instrumental and honestly, it's a bop to me! https://picosong.com/wmtkU/ :hair:

This is honestly what should have been a medley for Domination tour 

So cool. It'd have been great if they released a 20th Anniversary remix.

Fuck they're releasing another Funko Pop but this time the iconic I'm A Slave 4 U performance outfit with the snake and all, I'm going to need it so bad omg