Eulonzo

Britney Spears

this is one of the songs she gave to exhale's owner (he's so annoying that i literally forgot his name)

it will probably pop up online at some point like 911, love 2 love u and crucify me

Lmao I hate Jordan too

#LeakRebellion2020

I still believe that she should re-record it, have someone to rework the production with a modern twist and then release it as her comeback single

So have you heard what Jayden did the other day... I'm not surprised he's throwing "gay" as a slur like that bc he probably got it from his dad, calling Jamie a dick was a move I approve though.

tenor.gif?itemid=6211414

So have you heard what Jayden did the other day... I'm not surprised he's throwing "gay" as a slur like that bc he probably got it from his dad, calling Jamie a dick was a move I approve though.

tenor.gif?itemid=6211414

nice to hear that Sam is a nice guy and that britney seems to be doing fine but quitting music before B10 noooo also her son needs to have some manners taught to him jfc. He's 13 i get that but oof.. hopefully just a phase..

her instagram makes me so uncomfortable, why does she have to upload every photo in her camera roll of the same pose? like just pick one goddamnit

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

her instagram makes me so uncomfortable, why does she have to upload every photo in her camera roll of the same pose? like just pick one goddamnit

she has no control over what is posted

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

she has no control over what is posted

wait really? thats kinda creepy cus the way she speaks on her instagram sounds so.. idk personal, so whoever is using her account is trying to imitate her which is very eerie and weird

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I wanna make a chart of Britney's albums too cause I'm missing homegirl so much.

1) Blackout (obv)

2) Femme Fatale

3) Circus

4) Britney

5) In The Zone

6) Oops! I did it again

7) Glory

8) ...Baby One More Time

9) Voldemort Jean

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

9) Voldemort Jean

:lmao: