Eulonzo

Britney Spears

I just came back from listening to In The Zone for the first time, I've never heard Britney's music except for her long list of inescapable hits and let me tell you, I'm kind of shook, not in the best way, but also not in a bad way.

I never expected for the sound of this album to be like this? Idk why I expected bubblegum pop anthems all over the place. I never thought that she could be THAT sexy with her vocals, they're just perfect for pop music. Although it impressed me I don't think this is my type of pop music, I had just a couple of songs that really clicked with me, but this is just on second hearing, so hopefully the whole project might grow on me a little with time.

Standouts at first hearing: Me Against the Music, Breathe On Me, Toxic, Shadow and Everytime.

8nl2OpX.png

I just came back from listening to In The Zone for the first time, I've never heard Britney's music except for her long list of inescapable hits and let me tell you, I'm kind of shook, not in the best way, but also not in a bad way.

I never expected for the sound of this album to be like this? Idk why I expected bubblegum pop anthems all over the place. I never thought that she could be THAT sexy with her vocals, they're just perfect for pop music. Although it impressed me I don't think this is my type of pop music, I had just a couple of songs that really clicked with me, but this is just on second hearing, so hopefully the whole project might grow on me a little with time.

Standouts at first hearing: Me Against the Music, Breathe On Me, Toxic, Shadow and Everytime.

Taste :gclap: She was the sex icon. Only the most beautiful woman alive.

Basically her albums are:

...Baby: Bubblegum pop for the singles, the rest is all over the place

Oops!: Bubblegum pop

Britney: A mix of bubblegum pop and erotic / urban pop music

In the zone: erotic / urban pop

Blackout:  electropop

Circus: A bit of everything

Femme Fatale: EDM pop, PC Music Vibes if you're into that

Britney Jean: 2013 EDM pop (skip this album)

Glory: erotic / urban (It's In The Zone without as many bops)

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Taste :gclap: She was the sex icon. Only the most beautiful woman alive.

I'm still shook, she got me quite horny can't even lie

Basically her albums are:

...Baby: Bubblegum pop for the singles, the rest is all over the place

Oops!: Bubblegum pop

Britney: A mix of bubblegum pop and erotic / urban pop music

In the zone: erotic / urban pop

Blackout:  electropop

Circus: A bit of everything

Femme Fatale: EDM pop, PC Music Vibes if you're into that

Britney Jean: 2013 EDM pop (skip this album)

Glory: erotic / urban (It's In The Zone without as many bops)

Thanks for the explanation! lmao at Britney Jean :eartha: I really like Perfume tho

8nl2OpX.png

I just came back from listening to In The Zone for the first time, I've never heard Britney's music except for her long list of inescapable hits and let me tell you, I'm kind of shook, not in the best way, but also not in a bad way.

She really is the blueprint

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

In the Zone is a pop defining album for sure and it is funny how she has done it for 5 albums in a row

How are any of her albums after ITZ anything like it? Glory is the only one remotely similar

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Phonography, Trouble and Amnesia deserved to be main tracks. And Phonography had to be a single. 

The way these tracks are better than some main girls lead singles released in the last few years lol

Circus' bonus tracks should really have been:

Rock Me In

Mmm Papi

Rock Boy

Blur

My Baby

And Radar shouldn't have been on it tbh

Edit: Here's how I would make the Circus regular tracklist

Circus

Womanizer

Shattered Glass

If You Seek Amy