Eulonzo

Britney Spears

She was seen filming a video today for a new single reportedly called "Apple Pie". On Urban Dictionary Apple Pie means a threesome where a guy is penetrating a girl while he is also being penetrated. To add to video rumors, we can confirm it's her & 2 other male dancers minimum. Anybody else excited?

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Only a true legend could release 2 of the best albums of her career (CONSECUTIVELY!) following a publicized breakdown caused by the media... we don’t deserve Britney. & we truly don’t deserve Blackout & Circus... I’m speechless. Circus will be 10 years old this year, omg guys I remember being 13 and screaming the first time I heard Womanizer. I was SO EXCITED for Circus, probably the most excited I’ve ever been for an album. Why am I getting EMOTIONAL AGAIN LOL

:cryney:

14417469274.gif

She was seen filming a video today for a new single reportedly called "Apple Pie". On Urban Dictionary Apple Pie means a threesome where a guy is penetrating a girl while he is also being penetrated. To add to video rumors, we can confirm it's her & 2 other male dancers minimum. Anybody else excited?

Apple Pie is not real

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Only a true legend could release 2 of the best albums of her career (CONSECUTIVELY!) following a publicized breakdown caused by the media... we don’t deserve Britney. & we truly don’t deserve Blackout & Circus... I’m speechless. Circus will be 10 years old this year, omg guys I remember being 13 and screaming the first time I heard Womanizer. I was SO EXCITED for Circus, probably the most excited I’ve ever been for an album. Why am I getting EMOTIONAL AGAIN LOL

:cryney:

3 of the best albums of her career consecutively!!! ITZ, Blackout, Circus! She really did THAT!! 

TjmiIK4.png

Probably fake, but I'd live for it. Sounds so good.

Anyway, IMO her worst album is FF followed by BJ (but just because she wasn't singing half of the songs). FF has a terrible Will.I.Am production, and her voice is too robotic. That's why I hate it the most. On the bright side, there are few songs that I like on that album.

Glory is my new favorite album by her.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Probably fake, but I'd live for it. Sounds so good.

Anyway, IMO her worst album is FF followed by BJ (but just because she wasn't singing half of the songs). FF has a terrible Will.I.Am production, and her voice is too robotic. That's why I hate it the most. On the bright side, there are few songs that I like on that album.

Glory is my new favorite album by her.

Oh you're describing the wrong album honey  :hooker:

Oh you're describing the wrong album honey  :hooker:

Am I? :hooker:

But honestly tho, FF is too noisy for my taste. Which is a BUMMER, but, I'm still listening to it from time to time. :creep:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

That snippet sounds like an album filler track and it sounds like Myah Marie which I'm not pleased with at all. Keep Myah Marie (and Shit.I.Am) away from Britney forever!

On a different note, In The Zone was truly that album. Bop after bop after bop after bop! The cohesiveness and just overall the multiple layers of sounds we got from that album. We need B10 to ITZ level of quality or something close to that. I really hope they go all out for this album because it's the tenth one and it just needs to be well thought out and produced. Give the gays what they long for and deserve!