Eulonzo

Britney Spears

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

I really hope we'll get new single during fragrance commercial, like she did it with Private Show. :legend:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I really hope we'll get new single during fragrance commercial, like she did it with Private Show. :legend:

which reminds me... can we collectively agree on Private Show being one of the weakest tracks on Glory? I just checked my Last.fm and I've listened to it only 15 times because it's too painful, same with If I'm Dancing and Better  :thumb:

which reminds me... can we collectively agree on Private Show being one of the weakest tracks on Glory? I just checked my Last.fm and I've listened to it only 15 times because it's too painful, same with If I'm Dancing and Better  :thumb:

Private Show is nothing special IMO. But If I'm Dancing is just annoying, I always skip that one. And I can't remember Better, but I think I'm okay with that song, IDK. :teehee:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Private Show is nothing special IMO. But If I'm Dancing is just annoying, I always skip that one. And I can't remember Better, but I think I'm okay with that song, IDK. :teehee:

you SKIP if i'm dancing?!?!Erifjdshflkdf WHAT   :judgingu3:

lABVyGE.png

which reminds me... can we collectively agree on Private Show being one of the weakest tracks on Glory? I just checked my Last.fm and I've listened to it only 15 times because it's too painful, same with If I'm Dancing and Better :thumb:

THOSE ARE THREE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS ON GLORY WHAT THE FUCK

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

14417469274.gif

Y'all are trash for saying Clumsy, If I'm Dancing, and Private Show are not great songs. They are the underdogs of the Glory album and y'all with seethe with that tea!

Clumsy and Private Show are literally the worst songs on Glory.

She should've trashed those helium high messes when she had the chance.

More dreamy songs like Man On The Moon, Slumber Party, and Make Me... PLEASE

Clumsy is really the only BAD song on Glory. Private Show is cute and y’all are just hating. The lyrics are fun & the vocals aren’t THAT bad it just sounds like she’s enjoying herself lol. But it doesn’t matter as long as we all agree that Change Your Mind is the BEST song on Glory. :cuteface:

& Better is my personal favorite... it’s so cute / a bop / the sweetest love song tbh. + XYLOPHONE c’mon!!!!!!

14417469274.gif

Okay but What You Need is such a fun bop. Giving us those Duffy teas. I really hope she experiments and goes above and beyond on this next album. I would die if she did a 90s dance hall sound on a track. Give the gays bops and more!

the if im dancing slander ....can y’all get some taste. that’s probably my most listented to song on glory the song is excellent and the bridge is literal pop perfection. CHILE

this! If I'm Slaying is perhaps the best song on Glory. the way the intro totally throws you off-guard :defeated: What a fucking bop!

RVhKIwP.gif

A long-time fan met Britney in Paris and wrote a lengthy post about the experience which is an interesting read tbh. However I think he's being slightly overdramatic to say the least, judging by the way he's describing her towards the end and how he's using CAPS LOCK to emphasize it. Of course I understand his disappointment, even having lost a lot of weight just for the occasion and all but honestly at this point every Britney fan should be aware of how those meet and greets are with her. He was prepared for it, I know, but still - if you've read enough of other people's experiences you know how awkward it'll probably be and the fact that it can turn into a shitshow at any minute. Can't help but feel bad for Britney, it's been clear for years that she's not very comfortable doing them so I think they should just let her be and stop the meet and greets.  :crossed: I assume she likes saying hi to her fans when she's in a good mood but at this point she should take some break from doing it face to face and do Instagram live or something like that, I don't know.

A long-time fan met Britney in Paris and wrote a lengthy post about the experience which is an interesting read tbh. However I think he's being slightly overdramatic to say the least, judging by the way he's describing her towards the end and how he's using CAPS LOCK to emphasize it. Of course I understand his disappointment, even having lost a lot of weight just for the occasion and all but honestly at this point every Britney fan should be aware of how those meet and greets are with her. He was prepared for it, I know, but still - if you've read enough of other people's experiences you know how awkward it'll probably be and the fact that it can turn into a shitshow at any minute. Can't help but feel bad for Britney, it's been clear for years that she's not very comfortable doing them so I think they should just let her be and stop the meet and greets. :crossed: I assume she likes saying hi to her fans when she's in a good mood but at this point she should take some break from doing it face to face and do Instagram live or something like that, I don't know.

Britney is a human being. People have bad days. Shit happens. This “fan” needs to get over it.

Furthermore, celebrities don’t owe their fans anything. This sense of entitlement some of them have is so ugly.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1