Eulonzo

Britney Spears

Yes she ruined her face. But i didn't say she was currently ugly. She's just slightly downgraded, but still beautiful.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Not to be rude and points fingers at some and all but I hate fans who are always like "I miss the old Britney" or "I miss how she used to look" or or some other bullshit. It's 2017, she's happy and healthy, living her life, and this is probably the best we've gotten out of Britney in a long time so be grateful and just appreciate her in all of her Glory™ (buy on iTunes now!).

Besides that, I love Britney Spears so much and I honestly cannot wait for what she has in stores for us fans. I really hope for the tenth album she goes all out and goes over the top because it's her tenth album. She needs to pull through and put out an album that is a game changer.

very unpopuar opinion : the best song on glory is Coupure Électrique and britney should just stop making music in english and move to the french pop industry and COLLAB WITH STROMAE PLEASE

f11DMEQ.gif f11DMEQ.gif f11DMEQ.gif f11DMEQ.gif f11DMEQ.gif f11DMEQ.gif f11DMEQ.gif f11DMEQ.gif f11DMEQ.gif

also britney is a clone and didnt even sing blackout and she made an album that was scrapped for exposing the illuminati f11DMEQ.gif f11DMEQ.gif

very unpopuar opinion : the best song on glory is Coupure Électrique and britney should just stop making music in english and move to the french pop industry and COLLAB WITH STROMAE PLEASE

f11DMEQ.giff11DMEQ.giff11DMEQ.giff11DMEQ.giff11DMEQ.giff11DMEQ.giff11DMEQ.giff11DMEQ.giff11DMEQ.gif

also britney is a clone and didnt even sing blackout and she made an album that was scrapped for exposing the illuminati f11DMEQ.giff11DMEQ.gif

"Coupure Électrique" is the best song of the album indeed and should be the National Anthem of France.

I listened to it on loop when the album was released, the breakdown is just INCREDIBLE.

Alright, I need to fucking VENT.

I just got home from college and saw that Urban Outfitters is releasing a ...Baby One More Time vinyl but those stupid motherfuckers put for pre-order a limited LP and it's limited to ONLY 2.5k copies. It already sold out.

Seriously, having Britney's albums in vinyl is a dream and I can't believe UO did such a horrible thing by limiting it. I am SO pressed, frustrated, sad, depressed, angry, mad, etc.

Someone please make me feel better.

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/britney-spears-baby-one-more-time-limited-lp?cm_mmc=social-_-tw-_-8142017-_-vinyl&utm_campaign=vinyl&utm_content=8142017&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_term=babyonemoretime

https://twitter.com/UrbanOutfitters/status/897187979030081537/photo/1

Alright, I need to fucking VENT.

I just got home from college and saw that Urban Outfitters is releasing a ...Baby One More Time vinyl but those stupid motherfuckers put for pre-order a limited LP and it's limited to ONLY 2.5k copies. It already sold out.

Seriously, having Britney's albums in vinyl is a dream and I can't believe UO did such a horrible thing by limiting it. I am SO pressed, frustrated, sad, depressed, angry, mad, etc.

Someone please make me feel better.

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/britney-spears-baby-one-more-time-limited-lp?cm_mmc=social-_-tw-_-8142017-_-vinyl&utm_campaign=vinyl&utm_content=8142017&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_term=babyonemoretime

https://twitter.com/UrbanOutfitters/status/897187979030081537/photo/1

This does suck that it sold out so fast, but I bet there are more copies coming. Urban seems to do this thing where they are out of stock and back in stock a lot.

H0bDaqU.gif