Eulonzo

Britney Spears

Spears wanted the album to represent her Louisiana roots, explaining that she grew up listening to blues. "When I was little, I would listen to myself [...] But the record label signs you, and you're just thankful to get a hit song. You can't really show off your voice and where you came from. I would like to try to have more influences of that sound. Not that I'm going to be like frickin' Tina Turner. But you never know", she stated @@HEARTCORE

So? This proves nothing. She was never manipulated into making ...Baby. She wanted to be more of an adult contemporary singer like Sheryl Crow, but was convinced by the label to take on a pop direction. There was no manipulation - they simply encourage her to take a more pop/dance-pop direction and she agreed. Fans love to peddle the "poor pop star big bad label" myth but Britney is not a victim - she's a very strong woman.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Til It's Gone is incredible, so are Alien, Passenger and Perfume btw.

Album wasn't great but it's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be.

it's bad but it's grown on me

Can somebody PLEASE send me a link of a Britney unreleased masterpost in the best quality

same

I wasn't actually paying any attention to the lyrics (don't hate me, I'll do it), also I didn't know anything about her not singing or that glitch 

how can you miss it?!lol

It's funny that you mentioned the glitch in "Alien" because I'd never noticed it before (specially because all the times I wanted to listen to the song, I'd just listen to the demo which is a lot better).

There's also the part when she sings "the stars in the sky look like home" and the way they edited "home" sounds TOTALLY off. I don't know if it could be called a glitch properly but for sure it's something that's been cheaply done.

This album is just sad. :facepalm:

there's a demo leaked?????

Britney don't need y'alls pity lol

Besides it's pretty obvious that she's completely bounced back. Ever since she got her instagram back it's cute selfies, basic + sweet mom posts, & family stuff.. she's like a shining beacon of light in the world.

preach

~INSTA1.gif

btw am I the only one who wants a studio version of Britney's "Me, Myself & I" part?  :flutter:

I've always wanted it:(

This is literally the closest to a full version tbh  

I've always wanted it:(

This is literally the closest to a full version tbh  

I've come across this a few times, is it just me or is the tempo a tad faster in the live one? 

Toxic demo is made from Pro Tools

What's "Pro Tools"?? I'm dumb, are her vocals real or what??  :deadbanana:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

It's her vocals but not a real demo, just made from stems.

Oh okay, good to know it's real her. That's enough for me  :flutter:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVWa8oz-av8

I can understand why she needs a cue card for the Korean words but girl... this is so cringeworthy and awkward, like can't she just actually memorize when she's performing? She doesn't look in the camera for once until she's done and just seems like she'd like to get the fuck over it, like she always does with these kind of videos where she's reading every single word from a freaking cue card.  :facepalm: Britney honey no

I can understand why she needs a cue card for the Korean words but girl... this is so cringeworthy and awkward, like can't she just actually memorize when she's performing? She doesn't look in the camera for once until she's done and just seems like she'd like to get the fuck over it, like she always does with these kind of videos where she's reading every single word from a freaking cue card. :facepalm: Britney honey no

She suffers from anxiety, if she needs cue cards to help her feel calmer then leave her alone

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I can understand why she needs a cue card for the Korean words but girl... this is so cringeworthy and awkward, like can't she just actually memorize when she's performing? She doesn't look in the camera for once until she's done and just seems like she'd like to get the fuck over it, like she always does with these kind of videos where she's reading every single word from a freaking cue card. :facepalm: Britney honey no

Why are you pressed over a 9 second video? Why do ppl look for shit like this to complain about??? :facepalm:

14417469274.gif

She suffers from anxiety, if she needs cue cards to help her feel calmer then leave her alone

Why are you pressed over a 9 second video? Why do ppl look for shit like this to complain about??? :facepalm:

All I'm saying is that if she feels that uncomfortable doing these kind of videos, her team shouldn't make her do those in the first place or they're blind to the fact she's clearly feeling awkward and uncomfortable in each and every one of them. Britney's my fave right after Lana so I'm hardly "pressed" nor do I have any kind of hate towards her whatsoever