AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

if she doesn’t put taxi on her next project..

im pretty sure she will. the two times charli acknowledged taxi at her live shows, she always mentioned "unless sophie wants to release it...", so im thinking thats a big hint.

the problem is, when and if we'll get SOPHIE's next project that supposedly at least has Sunscreen on it (according to a tweet from Liz recently)

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

I wonder if there’s any real deciding factor on who gets ownership of the song? Like why Taxi is Sophie’s song instead of Charli’s?

Maybe she sold to Sophie after the xcx world mess. Its hard to know if she gave the song to her bc who owns the song is Charli's label since they paid the sessions for the album. So atlantic maybe have sold the song to Sophie's label and now its up to her to set it free.

I mean is she willing to release anything at this point? I'm kinda bummed at her, it's so annoying to stan someone like this

she probably won't 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

This is why I don’t even listen to the old songs anymore. Why would I do that to myself? I’m sorry but in the streaming era, you gotta stay moving & releasing. At least COMMUNICATE with your fans what’s going on! It’s hard for me to be interested in an artist when they try too hard to be elusive & minimal with their music.

14417469274.gif

Maybe she sold to Sophie after the xcx world mess. Its hard to know if she gave the song to her bc who owns the song is Charli's label since they paid the sessions for the album. So atlantic maybe have sold the song to Sophie's label and now its up to her to set it free.

pretty sure the reason the exchange tracks weren't released was because they were made in sessions not funded by the label; charli just paid Sophie herself for the production and studio time. the songs off the vroom vroom EP were able to be released were made at camp skimret in sweden in 2015, which was funded by the record company. charli knew they weren't gonna be able to release those tracks, which is why she said before the exchange show that the songs on the setlist would just be "demos and ideas, not meant for release" to quote her loosely.  :toofunny: