AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

$285??? something smells homophobic to me

200.gif

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘴

“SOPHIE also tells us of the sprawling amount of collabs that have yet to see the light of day being kept under wraps. But for the time being, she’s focused on the next transfiguration of SOPHIE, ready to crescendo and climax into the next phase“ - DJ Mag

Well.... its over...

“SOPHIE also tells us of the sprawling amount of collabs that have yet to see the light of day being kept under wraps. But for the time being, she’s focused on the next transfiguration of SOPHIE, ready to crescendo and climax into the next phase“ - DJ Mag

Well.... its over...

"Ready to crescendo and climax into the next phase"

Well glad to know she's getting the D....

“We had these conversations that referenced really obscure psy-trance tapes that were so important to us. We were able to touch on quite personal references, which I wouldn’t be able to share with anyone else. I’m allowing early rave stuff and those memories to be pretty influential for my new record.”

“SOPHIE confirms hopes that this will culminate in a forthcoming album, one that’s a collaborative work with pop-affronting “eye-catchers” and “relatable” earworms. “I want to normalise myself and my ideas — I’m making music about connection, feeling good, it’s personable and down to earth: very simple themes are important to me right now. I needed music to serve that purpose, for the me now, and the me next.””

At least it sounds like we’re still getting that collab album!

https://djmag.com/longreads/sophie-changing-narrative

“SOPHIE confirms hopes that this will culminate in a forthcoming album, one that’s a collaborative work with pop-affronting “eye-catchers” and “relatable” earworms. “I want to normalise myself and my ideas — I’m making music about connection, feeling good, it’s personable and down to earth: very simple themes are important to me right now. I needed music to serve that purpose, for the me now, and the me next.””

At least it sounds like we’re still getting that collab album!

https://djmag.com/longreads/sophie-changing-narrative

we’ll probs get a couple of live performances of some of the songs and a demo leak

qfrWuBl.png

Didn't Product get bundled with a fucking buttplug or am i just making that up in my head

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/6azngz/sophie-debut-album-comes-with-a-butt-plug

Nope LMAO I didn't even know of this. Would have been even better if you could sync it with the music. THAT would be an experience