queenbitchpro

Mars Argo

hey id like to say sorry for the wait on the masterpost, i got some new stuff and im trying to completely organize it before i finish it lmao - it should be up this week i swear (i just got a giant collection of videos + wet cigarette instrumental so! its coming)

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I just discovered her on accident today and I've been absolutely obsessed. And she's mentioned on her Tumblr that soon she's going to release new music and explain while she's been off of the internet for so long.

tbrh we've heard that for a while now, recently she's told other people she wasn't and , it's just a mess.  i hope she comes back but only if she's ready tbrh, the breakup was hard on her

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

tbrh we've heard that for a while now, recently she's told other people she wasn't and , it's just a mess.  i hope she comes back but only if she's ready tbrh, the breakup was hard on her

Damn :/ I couldn't figure out how to tell when her tumblr posts were published, so I didn't know how recent her answers were regarding those things.

everybody wants it all, transcribed

Are you there? Hey, can you hear me? There you are. I'm really happy that we get to have these talks, I feel like I don't really have anyone else to talk to, I mean, my cat, and a goldfish. And my goldfish isn't really feeling that well right now, it's all that lady's fault. Well, I was thinking today, that when I was looking at the goldfish that, I don't know, I guess I was just thinking about a lot of things. I don't know if any of them really make any sense, I mean, what's the point of all this anyway, right? This is kinda fun! It's funny, right? Playing games. Gum, gun, gum, gun. It's all a big joke, right? Sometimes... [??] Sometimes I just throw up blood. It wasn't your fault, it wasn't anybody's fault, I just wanted it all. Everybody just wants it wants it all, right. Everybody just wants it all. [Titanic Sinclair, reversed] You cannot be distracted by the illusion you've created. If you want it all, you cannot be distracted by the illusion you've created. Only when the mind is silent, you can see clear enough to enjoy your life and forget about your desires. Your desires are irrelevant.

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

Mars actually was in a video on YouTube briefly in 2015 called Wrestling Isn't Wrestling under her real name Brittany Sheets. And I think she's part of a series called Caged but I haven't been able to find any videos of it. But it's not like Mars completely disappeared.

Titanic said he produced and wrote all of her songs, don't think she can actually do anything but "sing"

He's contradicted himself a lot of times. Not everything that comes out of his mouth is reliable. O 6 days ago he just commented on Mars' reddit post saying "I hope all of you have very, very good attorneys. Especially those of you monetizing our intellectual property." When months ago he wont even give Mars half the credit

4BZPaCg.jpg