queenbitchpro

Mars Argo

I’m crying im so proud of her for finally snapping. titanic was so abusive to her and had the nerve to steal her whole persona after her cheated on her. she is truly stonger than our troops  :defeated:

http://amp.tmz.com/2018/04/17/youtube-legal-feud-titanic-sinclair-mars-argo-thatpoppy

she also posted for the first time in 3 years

https://instagram.com/p/Bhr6ErzlzlJ/

I’m crying im so proud of her for finally snapping. titanic was so abusive to her and had the nerve to steal her whole persona after her cheated on her. she is truly stonger than our troops  :defeated:

http://amp.tmz.com/2018/04/17/youtube-legal-feud-titanic-sinclair-mars-argo-thatpoppy

she also posted for the first time in 3 years

https://instagram.com/p/Bhr6ErzlzlJ/

omg, she actually talked to us. queen. and confirmed new music is coming...her return will be better than the second coming of Jesus and im ready

holy shit i just listened to using you yesterday for the FIRST TIME IN TWO YEARS BITCH this is crazy but i'm so excited for new mars

and ALSO i always knew the whole poppy and titanic deal was v sketchy. her lawyer saying "their only artistry is con artistry"... i felt that 

Ohhhhhh myyyyyyy godddddddddd I can't believe this is happening

TjmiIK4.png

Pls tell me that some of you can pm me UHQ pictures of Mars, it is for school (I study graphics) and I need to make music albums packages, 

And I really want to make one for Mars Argo  ;) 

So, if you have Ultra-high quality pictures of Mars so pm me them ASAP  :hooker: 

omg that's so cool. PM me ur other albums i wanna see !!

I just read through the entire lawsuit and it's so interesting. It basically links up the entire online theories (most of which have turned out to be right!) and confirms titanic is a psycho.

Had no idea who Mars Argo was until reading through the lawsuit, but she's been through a lot with Titanic and then Titanic/Poppy seemingly stealing a lot of her stuff and getting famous off of it. I hope this poppy person isn't going through similiar things with Titanic, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was and was maybe really intimidated/fearful of leaving. I hope something good comes of this lawsuit. 

Im only a new fan, I've clicked on Using You in the past and thought it was cute. she is very talented and I love what she had going. 

I've kinda liked Poppy since the start, but because the proof of Argo's case is literally in plain sight, I drop anything I had for Poppy and fully support Mars Argo <3

I know this makes me seem like a shit person for 'swapping' loyalties or whatever, but in truth, I just had no idea about Mars Argo before today.

Had no idea who Mars Argo was until reading through the lawsuit, but she's been through a lot with Titanic and then Titanic/Poppy seemingly stealing a lot of her stuff and getting famous off of it. I hope this poppy person isn't going through similiar things with Titanic, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was and was maybe really intimidated/fearful of leaving. I hope something good comes of this lawsuit. 

Yeah that's something that's been on my mind. I wonder what Poppy is going through and how she really feels about all of this. Honestly I wish she'd never met Titanic in the first place because she would have had a great pop music career with Island had she not focused all her attention on Titanic's weird ass aesthetic thing.

TjmiIK4.png

I live for her ending Titanic Sinclair and the Poppy project.

Can't wait for her to get her life back and finally release music.

I wonder if Poppy is abused too. A lot of people say she's complacent in the Mars abuse. Hard for me to sympathise with her, but at the same time I'm worried Titanic is horrible to her too. No woman deserves abuse. 

i am nothing and should be everything

can’t wait to see court footage of poppy not acting like a total asshat and hiding behind a persona.

Mars for the win, we always been knew her music was better.

omg .....

can’t wait to see court footage of poppy not acting like a total asshat and hiding behind a persona.

Mars for the win, we always been knew her music was better.

OMG I didn't think about this. She will literally be forced to drop the Poppy character in the courtroom.  :rip:  LMAOOO imagine if she didn't tho

Judge: "Ms. Pereira, it's come to my atten-"

Poppy: "Hi, I'm Poppy. The internet is fun. I'm Poppy! Do you know the meaning of life? My computer is my best friend. I'm Poppy."

Judge: "Excuse me, but this is a professional environment, and a serious case in which you should be concerned about."

Poppy: *starts bleeding from mouth*

TjmiIK4.png

OMG I didn't think about this. She will literally be forced to drop the Poppy character in the courtroom.  :rip:  LMAOOO imagine if she didn't tho

Judge: "Ms. Pereira, it's come to my atten-"

Poppy: "Hi, I'm Poppy. The internet is fun. I'm Poppy! Do you know the meaning of life? My computer is my best friend. I'm Poppy."

Judge: "Excuse me, but this is a professional environment, and a serious case in which you should be concerned about."

Poppy: *starts bleeding from mouth*

.....knowing titanic and poppy (and that they are so self obsessed and up their own ass) I can quite literally see them going into court and not taking it seriously whatsoever and take the piss completely by staying in character. because they are both rats.

mars really does deserve justice, I really hope this goes in her favour