queenbitchpro

Mars Argo

Thank you! Missed a lot of them the first time around.

She tweeted something 6 days ago... that took me WAAAAYY of guard, i was chilling at home, i was not expecting that https://twitter.com/marsargo/status/1054744992433037318?s=19

She tweeted this a day after Shane Dawson tweeted at Titanic saying he'd be cool with making a series on Poppy. Which would be as terrible and biased as his series on Jake Paul. I hope it never happens. And wherever Mars is, I really hope she's doing okay. She's got a lot of people patiently waiting for her music bc she's so talented and a sweet human being. Wish that didn't happen, but I hope she knows a good number of us are on her side.

Finally doing my deep research into the whole thing, and I have to say, why tf are so many people still supportive of poppy after all this time :biblio: at least Grimes has openly voiced her disdain for working with Poppy. Titanic Sinclair & Friends make me sick to my stomach...

great video of the actual court doc from last month too, the fact that he probably thinks he is Brittany like he’s literally a psycho :