bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

everything's been hiding in plain sight all this time we're just finally compiling it all  :deadbanana:

Yeah i remember finding some of this a few months ago & just thinking everyone knew! She's been around for so long hahaha. She'll probably take 'em down if people remind her so i guess better to rip now?

listen to the bridge of "supersonic" and then listen to the bridge of "just dance" by lady gaga! she is so cute, she def was a gaga stan

i love kim 

Everyone was a Gaga stan back then.

Unleaked Songs

Shut the F*ck Up (Posted on her SoundCloud a few years ago)

Shut The Fuck Up did leak.

This song is hard to forget, especially with the weird reggae vibe. I have it on my old computer. If no one else can post it, I'll repair it and get it.

Did anyone create a drive with all of her unreleased?

@ did!

Did Bang Kiss Bye and Cloud Palace leak?

As Masochism said, Lyrics to Bang Kiss Bye are on Genius. It might be leaked or it might've been one of the songs she only performed live like Plastic Factory. Cloud Palace is unleaked iirc

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

Just got around to listening to all of them, Shame On Me sounds like she could still release it and it would fit the whole KP aesthetic now.

I'm here for a Shame On Me redux

push push push and shame on me are her only good unreleased songs tbh, the others sound so dated