Eat

Uh Oh

Danny (assuming this is a FTB song)

Minute

Brrr

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

When she first brought the health issues my mind went to the Ozempic use… that doesn’t seem right. Have u seen the Osbournes? Chills 

it may also have something to do with the fact that her ticket sales are not the best and her management is forcing her to cancel to avoid the embarrassment :crossed: I saw somewhere on YT a video talking about how they set her up by booking huge venues (same used by Taylor) 

anyway, im hoping she’s all well and recovers soon :true:

On 4/13/2024 at 2:27 AM, rancidgirl said:

feed the beast would be perfect if it sounded more like all of these

Feed The Beast

Lolita

Rosita Street

Eat

Uh Oh

Danny (assuming this is a FTB song)

Minute

Brrr

lmao hyper late to this but my main issue with FTB is how playlist-like it is. If the Problématique songs were saved for its proper release, and Unholy wasn't included for streaming boost purposes, there would've been space for songs like Lolita, Try Again, Rosita Street, and it would be much more cohesive than the final result.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

7 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

When she first brought the health issues my mind went to the Ozempic use… that doesn’t seem right. Have u seen the Osbournes? Chills 

it may also have something to do with the fact that her ticket sales are not the best and her management is forcing her to cancel to avoid the embarrassment :crossed: I saw somewhere on YT a video talking about how they set her up by booking huge venues (same used by Taylor) 

anyway, im hoping she’s all well and recovers soon :true:

It's definitely not tour-sales related since the tour ended like last March. While I think while they overestimated the venues, the tour went well in general. 

Maybe it's her Ozempic use, or maybe it's fatigue since she's been working nonstop for a very long time. Either way, I wish her a speedy recovery. 

On 4/25/2024 at 2:51 PM, Anonymcomenter said:

i can assure you it's not that, the cancelled dates were festival gigs, not her own tour, which ended a while ago. and i'm pretty sure kim ain't booking the same venues as taylor lmao taylor does stadiums, kim plays arenas at best

1 minute ago, details said:

i can assure you it's not that, the cancelled dates were festival gigs, not her own tour, which ended a while ago. and i'm pretty sure kim ain't booking the same venues as taylor lmao taylor does stadiums, kim plays arenas at best

Idk, maybe ur right! It was just a video I watched on YT… really haven’t been keeping up with her lately except for the leaks 

7 hours ago, FuckMyMakeup0ff said:

Random question but in 'Try Again' does Kim actually say 'I just want you to try again'? For some reason I hear 'heal' or 'hear again' but I'm not a native speaker so idk

I've always heard "I just want you to try again" :bebe: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I know this is a non-issue but has anyone else noticed that the color of the neon Bunhead on the “Hills” cover art changed a while ago? :noparty:

Spoiler

the first one with the more greenish tint was the OG the more bluey one is what they’ve updated it to. 

Like the old one looked nicer :crossed:

maxresdefault.jpgartworks-wkfmLWqZpC16-0-t500x500.jpg

2 minutes ago, KEEPIT said:

I know this is a non-issue but has anyone else noticed that the color of the neon Bunhead on the “Hills” cover art changed a while ago? :noparty:

Reveal hidden contents

the first one with the more greenish tint was the OG the more bluey one is what they’ve updated it to. 

Like the old one looked nicer :crossed:

maxresdefault.jpgartworks-wkfmLWqZpC16-0-t500x500.jpg

That’s so odd nnnnnnn :lmao: