Rapper Lil Peep Dead at 21

LilPeep_.jpg

So anyway, here's to Lil Peep and all the good things about him:

- Earned his diploma

- Was against homophobia, racism and misogyny

- Was bisexual

- He played the trombone and tuba

- He was a good friend to those who knew him

- Best known for his own distinctive blend of Post Emo, Trap, and 808s.

He was a sweet guy. Here's a nice interview with him, he talks about being Gerard Way for Halloween as a kid, he was a big MCR fan:

the fact people treat drug users as sub-human and not worthy of respect truly shows that people don't really give a shit about people sometimes. substance abuse is a massive issue and is related to other taboo or stigmatized problems like classism and mental illness which are hard things to overcome, combining two of those issues makes for a hellish mix and lil peep unfortunately displayed that. drug users deserve compassion, don't be an asshole

Nothing taboo about drug usage when the abuse is up almost 9% in the U.S since 2002, not to mention it is one of the most sympathized causes of death. People are treated as heroes when they die of addiction more so than when they die of cancer which is fucking tragic. What brings people back is the "mystery" behind it, don't deny it. It compels more people in comparison to "expected" deaths such as cancer.  He had more money than most kids do at his tender age and he chose to shit it all down the drain on drugs and bitch about it in his music rather than getting actual help. Music can only help so much, just ask Lana. You want help? Look for it, you can't expect the world to come to you. The problem with you all is you're too entitled and products of a pussy silver spoon generation. You think you're so special that people should be flocking to your door to help you. The world doesn't work that way. None of you know if someone tried to help him, and if he's as close to his mother as you all claim, then you can bet she tried. And tried. And tried. And tried. It's an endless cycle with many junkies, and they hurt so many people along the way. And they don't give a fuck about it either.

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

while @Valerie is hardcore heartless, yet don't make Peep a victim lmao, he wanted this lifestyle, he played and lost. Mental issues are a thing but it does not excuse any type of stupid behavior (towards others or oneself). Glorification of heavy drugs and overall public validation he recieved for obvious self-destructive behavior truly must be something ppl must think about though. How could he even question right his lifestyle when it's what made him famous ?

the fact people treat drug users as sub-human and not worthy of respect truly shows that people don't really give a shit about people sometimes. substance abuse is a massive issue and is related to other taboo or stigmatized problems like classism and mental illness which are hard things to overcome, combining two of those issues makes for a hellish mix and lil peep unfortunately displayed that. drug users deserve compassion, don't be an asshole

What the fuck do you know about respect btw? Your response to a video of someone speaking about how people who have sacrificed themselves for your ginger inbred ass to have freedom over hundreds of years was a burnt flag. Throw yourself in that fire next time fire crotch, you can join lil peephole xxx

LilPeep_.jpg

So anyway, here's to Lil Peep and all the good things about him:

- Earned his diploma

- Was against homophobia, racism and misogyny

- Was bisexual

- He played the trombone and tuba

- He was a good friend to those who knew him

- Best known for his own distinctive blend of Post Emo, Trap, and 808s.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

while @Valerie is hardcore heartless, yet don't make Peep a victim lmao, he wanted this lifestyle, he played and lost. Mental issues are a thing but it does not excuse any type of stupid behavior (towards others or oneself). Glorification of heavy drugs and overall public validation he recieved for obvious self-destructive behavior truly must be something ppl must think about though. How could he even question right his lifestyle when it's what made him famous ?

I see no difference between what I posted in comparison to your post, so we can be heartless together then! No problem there! Hopefully sparklegingerinbred learns the real definition of respect soon before he tries to lecture me tho.

I wonder how his crazy ex gf too poor feels

I am honestly concerned about her. I'm not a fan of her's but she never seemed to be over him and her silence on social media is worrisome because she's usually very vocal

I wonder how his crazy ex gf too poor feels

So you can call people affected by this crazy but I can't call him an idiot?

mod note - user has been warned for above posts in this thread

Edited by Elle
be respectful

Too poor sent lil peep a video of her giving another guy a blow job and a guy she was with was doing stuff over her baby pictures so yes she's crazy

She was also significantly older and probably one of the people who aided his drug abuse but I too do genuinely hope she's okay

I am literally trying to find a reason to care. Sings about doing drugs.. Glorifies drugs.. Posts drugs.. Dies of drug and WOODEEDO what a surprise. His music is trash. Also didn't he date Bella throne? Lol

"Was against homophobia, racism and misogyny"

Give him a fucking medal for not being a complete asshole lmao

I am literally trying to find a reason to care. Sings about doing drugs.. Glorifies drugs.. Posts drugs.. Dies of drug and WOODEEDO what a surprise. His music is trash. Also didn't he date Bella throne? Lol"Was against homophobia, racism and misogyny"

Just because you don't like him doesn't mean his life didn't matter.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I am literally trying to find a reason to care. Sings about doing drugs.. Glorifies drugs.. Posts drugs.. Dies of drug and WOODEEDO what a surprise. His music is trash. Also didn't he date Bella throne? Lol

"Was against homophobia, racism and misogyny"

The good thing is, no one asked you to care and no one cares if you care!  :party:  :party:  :party: