Candy Galore

Logan Paul penalised after posting inappropriate content (again)

idk about anyone else but seeing anything having to do with animal harm makes me so uncomfortable. like it literally makes my skin crawl whether the animal is dead or not. i mean how ugly do you have to be to go and harm a fish? i know it's a fish and all but that's straight up cruelty it's literally suffocating you rotten mayo sandwich  :biblio:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Idk if this is out of pocket or not but i honestly think he and his brother have some kind of developmental delay mentally bc they have not shown any signs that they have any more behavioral maturity than an edgy 7 year old

Idk if this is out of pocket or not but i honestly think he and his brother have some kind of developmental delay mentally bc they have not shown any signs that they have any more behavioral maturity than an edgy 7 year old

omg i was gonna say something like this but i didn't know how to not make it sound proper lol

they look like the type of white kids that never got disciplined

(sorry for bringing race into this but ive noticed this way too much for years)

omg i was gonna say something like this but i didn't know how to not make it sound proper lol

they look like the type of white kids that never got disciplined

(sorry for bringing race into this but ive noticed this way too much for years)

They for sure were never disciplined properly, and for BOTH kids to turn out like this, you have to wonder what their parents are like