True Romance

Shawn Mendes

23 hours ago, Pasta said:

Song is horrid, no artistic growth found

yeah the concept coulee gone so much better. idk what is it with todays artist not adding grand finales with more instrumentations.. that coulee made It better

5 minutes ago, moonchild13 said:

It gives me In My Blood teas, which is good in some part. However, from his self titled album, In My Blood is the only song I actually liked while the rest were a no for me. I hope this album is different and follows the same line than Wonder.

I haven't listened to any of his albums, just singles, but I thought he improved a bit when  "If I Cant Have You"  came out 

8 hours ago, TRENCH said:

yeah the concept coulee gone so much better. idk what is it with todays artist not adding grand finales with more instrumentations.. that coulee made It better

I haven't listened to any of his albums, just singles, but I thought he improved a bit when  "If I Cant Have You"  came out 

I think I'd rate his albums like this:

Handwritten - 7/10 (I used to love this album when I was a teenager, now I just... don't vibe to it anymore)

Illuminate - 8/10 (I like half of the album and the other is listenable)

Shawn Mendes - 4/10 (Señorita and If I Can't Have You ended up destroying the era, but overall is very bland, besides In My Blood)

and let's see what does he come up with this time. I'm lowkey curious about it!!

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Handwritten (3/10) - Stitches, Life Of The Party & Something Big are all good but the rest of the album seems to just be one long acoustic song

Illuminate (8/10) - Really great album with amazing songs (Treat You Better, Honest, Lights On, No Promises, Bad Reputation, Ruin, Mercy, TNHMB) and even the rest of the album is good

Shawn Mendes (5/10) - Contains his best songs imo (Lost In Japan, Why) and some really great ones (In My Blood, Youth, WWYITM, Nervous) but the rest are fillers

I just hope this new album won't feel rushed like Handwritten and Shawn Mendes :creep:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Piece Of You, Higher & Teach Me How To Love are amazing and some of his best songs
Intro, Wonder, Dream & Always Been You are good too
The rest is alright, so overall I'm happy with this new album
Illuminate > Wonder > Shawn Mendes > Handwritten

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

“Intro” is a sample right? The melody sounds so familiar 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

lol haven't checked on his music since self titled, and I want to listen to Wonder (aside from title track which I enjoy)

plus I heard two newer songs the other day, It'll Be Okay and When You're Gone and they're... good? I wonder if there's another album on the way for this year. If those songs are any indicative of how a record would sound, I'm in :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: