Masochism

ROSALÍA

Surprised to see there is a thread about her here (:

OT: She needs to release a short EP for the summer with Con Altura, Aute Couture, Lo Presiento and a couple more bops! But tbh it's not even been half a year since the release of EMQ so idk

kBzUp0s.png

i :gclap: want :gclap: a :gclap: thread :gclap: about :gclap: the :gclap: artwork :gclap: concepts

oh absolutely, filip was such a perfect match for the aesthetic of EMQ. everything about the art direction of this era has been stunning.

i really hope she works with him again but she seems to have a good eye for design and really varied tastes, so i’m excited for whats next regardless.

I'm obsessed with her, I loved El Mal Querer and I love everysong in it but nanana, I still can't really appreciate it tbh. I'm dying for Lo Presiento to be released, I feel the studio version it's going to be a hundred times better. And lastly, speaking facts, the best version we've got both visually and sonically of De Madrugá is the Plaza Colon version in Madrid 

I C O N I C

Ps: didn't like Con Altura, really basic song, Brillo was so much better that in comparison Con Altura sounds half baked. Still, Rosalia has not failed with the visuals this era, a legend trying to go top of the top!

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif