Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

2018 Breakthrough Prize - November 4th, 2018

I don't understand why her life sounds so unbelievable... Sure, a few things are obviously embellished, but is it really that uncommon for people to work odd jobs, have credit card debt, or fuck around a lot? I know dozens of girls with lives just like Lana's, minus the money and fame. There's nothing remarkable about dating drug addicts or ex cons either, it happens to the best of us lol.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

That’s not the point i was trying to make lol. I believe she did MOST of those things as quite a few have been proven but I’m saying her time frames are just really far fetched. It’s like she has no real conception of time.

That’s not the point i was trying to make lol. I believe she did MOST of those things as quite a few have been proven but I’m saying her time frames are just really far fetched. It’s like she has no real conception of time.

Like when she said she lived in Arkansas..bitch WHEN?

Wasn’t there an article or interview with some New York acquaintances of her and he said something like yeah she used to make a lot of stuff up, we just went along with it?

https://www.csindy.com/coloradosprings/ron-pope-reflects-on-his-experiences-with-lana-del-rey-sam-moore-and-a-drop-in-the-ocean/Content?oid=12502683 

Damn you were quick with that one. I love this article it’s so funny. I’d love to hear more of other people’s perceptions of her and of her time back then cause we clearly can’t trust her lmao

Wasn’t there an article or interview with some New York acquaintances of her and he said something like yeah she used to make a lot of stuff up, we just went along with it?

Yeah, I remember that. I bet she was just lying and making stuff up in some interviews, 'cause like, she wasn't famous or anythhing, she could kinda say whatever she wanted, you know. And I know that many people like to play with alter egos when encountering strangers that they most likely will never see again so maybe that was it, lol 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***