Sign in to follow this  
PerwinkleDreams

Phil Collins

Philip David Charles Collins LVO is an English drummer, singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, record producer, and actor. He was the drummer and singer of the rock band Genesis, and is also a solo artist. Between 1982 and 1989, Collins scored three UK and seven US number-one singles in his solo career. When his work with Genesis, his work with other artists, as well as his solo career is totalled, Collins had more US Top 40 singles than any other artist during the 1980s.[10] His most successful singles from the period include "In the Air Tonight", "Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)", "One More Night", "Sussudio", "Two Hearts" and "Another Day in Paradise".

I'm only 20, but it's time you youngins learn what true talent is! Some of my favorite songs from him  :flutter:

Literally brings me back to childhood listening to these. I thank my parents for playing this legend around the house :blush2:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I'm only 20, but it's time you youngins learn what true talent is! Some of my favorite songs from him  :flutter:

bitch i'm 24 step aside

shame on you for not mentioning take me home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDjqKg3pcOg

or literally the entire tarzan soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=git6DCXSqjE

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

bitch i'm 24 step aside

shame on you for not mentioning take me home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDjqKg3pcOg

or literally the entire tarzan soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=git6DCXSqjE

forgive me our lord and savior jesus for i have sinned, let me move forward with your guidance and wisdom, amen

giphy.gif

Philip David Charles Collins LVO is an English drummer, singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, record producer, and actor. He was the drummer and singer of the rock band Genesis, and is also a solo artist. Between 1982 and 1989, Collins scored three UK and seven US number-one singles in his solo career. When his work with Genesis, his work with other artists, as well as his solo career is totalled, Collins had more US Top 40 singles than any other artist during the 1980s.[10] His most successful singles from the period include "In the Air Tonight", "Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)", "One More Night", "Sussudio", "Two Hearts" and "Another Day in Paradise".

Literally brings me back to childhood listening to these. I thank my parents for playing this legend around the house :blush2:

tea my dad has always been obsessed with American 70s-80s rock and pop rock back in Puerto Rico. Ive been listening to The Cars, The Eagles, Guns n Roses, Blondie, Frieda, Toto, Billy Joel, etcc since as a kid in the island.. ugh memories 

tea my dad has always been obsessed with American 70s-80s rock and pop rock back in Puerto Rico. Ive been listening to The Cars, The Eagles, Guns n Roses, Blondie, Frieda, Toto, Billy Joel, etcc since as a kid in the island.. ugh memories 

Such good music ugh. My dad was always playing either Pink Floyd, The Police, Phil Collins, Bob Marley or The Eagles  :flutter:  I honestly need to take a day just to go through everything and make myself a huge playlist of goodies

Such good music ugh. My dad was always playing either Pink Floyd, The Police, Phil Collins, Bob Marley or The Eagles  :flutter:  I honestly need to take a day just to go through everything and make myself a huge playlist of goodies

my dad would play bob marley or Fiesta De Boi Bumba [album] by Carrapicho [ a Brazilian music group. Members are natives of the state of Amazonas.]  when we would go to the beach

girl youre giving me real nostalgia :crying4:

this album is a reason why I took Portuguese in high school sksk