Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Norman Fucking Rockwell!  

1,048 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from NFR?

• Norman Fucking Rockwell
    • Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch
    • Fuck It, I Love You
    • Doin' Time
    • Love Song
    • Cinnamon Girl
    • How to Disappear
    • California
    • The Next Best American Record
    • The Greatest
    • Bartender
    • Happiness is a Butterfly
    • hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

NFR 5 years... there is no other album I have such strong memories and feelings about. I'm so glad I got to experience it in real time, I remember where I was listening to each single, and this album will always bring me back to exactly where I was in 2019. I think this is one of those almost historic albums that will be remembered long after her career is over, like a Blue by Joni Mitchell or a Back to Black by Amy. It's such memorable and beautiful songwriting accompanied by such incredible and atmospheric production (everyone say thank you Jack Antonoff). I feel so lucky to exist at the same time as NFR :crai:

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, caughtuboy said:

NFR 5 years... there is no other album I have such strong memories and feelings about. I'm so glad I got to experience it in real time, I remember where I was listening to each single, and this album will always bring me back to exactly where I was in 2019. I think this is one of those almost historic albums that will be remembered long after her career is over, like a Blue by Joni Mitchell or a Back to Black by Amy. It's such memorable and beautiful songwriting accompanied by such incredible and atmospheric production (everyone say thank you Jack Antonoff). I feel so lucky to exist at the same time as NFR :crai:

I feel exactly this way about this album! 

Happy birthday to my favourite album of all time. It came at a time when I was so unsure and insecure, lost at sea, and Lana was literally guiding me to shore. Forever sad that the European leg of the tour was taken from us, but I’m forever grateful that I got to experience the full VB experience as the show closer at sunset in Sweden - one of my most impactful experiences to date. Afterwards once people had left I just remained dazed on the grass and feeling so grateful to be alive. 10/10 on all songs end to end. Thank you Lana 

˜”*°•.˜”*°• 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝒾𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹 •°*”˜.•°*”˜