Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Oklahoma City, OK @ The Criterion - November 17th, 2019

At this point If I was her I'd just drop the whole setlist and pick the most monotonous songs like Swan Song that wouldn't feel hard to sing but also bless the fans with new music-live :creep:

But, for real, it must feel terrifying. Wouldn't feel too out of place to imagine she haven't rehearsed new songs in "fear" or something. It's no news that she doesn't feel comfortable to do some new songs live (cc: "Love" skipped on LA To The Moon) but if the old ones are started to sound like a struggle too...

Holy fuckkk she sang SUZANNE??!!!! One of my absolute favorites. So awesome. Will have to hunt down that footage :D

Omg I must’ve missed this mentioned when skimming these threads because this is the first I’m hearing of this! We need footage of it asap! Anyone have a video of Lana singing Suzanne? (We do mean the Cohen song, right? Or am I making a fool of myself?)

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Omg I must’ve missed this mentioned when skimming these threads because this is the first I’m hearing of this! We need footage of it asap! Anyone have a video of Lana singing Suzanne? (We do mean the Cohen song, right? Or am I making a fool of myself?)

Oh wow. I missed that too. I like Suzanne much better than Chelsea Hotel. I would love to see a video of it! 

I'm trying to find footage! Apparently with Robert Ellis - I'm going off Setlist.com but it's usually pretty accurate.

All that's on his Insta is a blurry pic which mentions them singing a 'Leonard Cohen song'

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/lana-del-rey/2019/the-criterion-oklahoma-city-ok-5b9a9350.html

She would sound amazing on it (that and 'Hey, That's No Way to Say Goodbye')

3lfQEhw.png