Sign in to follow this  
Lad

Lipsters Awards 2019

lipstersawards2019.png

Well it's over! Pre-selection period has officially ended. Please come back on January 3rd, 2020 to meet our official nominees.

To give you a little sneak peek, it seems that someone is coming for that Worst Taste nomination for the countless time in a row!

Meanwhile, enjoy this ugly ass photo courtesy of @honeymouns!

unknown.png

World War 3 ain’t STOPPING the Lipsters! I am almost done with the nominations... they’re coming tomorrow on page 15 :kris: I’m not telling you to post 17 times on this thread but

Why her forehead so big

Why her ears so low

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

World War 3 ain’t STOPPING the Lipsters! I am almost done with the nominations... they’re coming tomorrow on page 15 :kris: I’m not telling you to post 17 times on this thread but

K.

Everyone fight me over the following statements:

Venice Bitch is a terrible song.

The WHF vinyl will be blue.

Go!

Why her ears so low

Bat ears

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

K.

Everyone fight me over the following statements:

Go!

Bat ears

You should win Worst Taste now! Sorry Terrence loves me...

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Not terrible but not the discography highlight everyone makes it out to be. It's good, but not even top five on NFR imo.

Yes

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Big boobs? What? Umm... child– anyway, so

No, I like Venice Bitch and it's too difficult to make up lies about it so let's pick on something else. Ummmm ...

Roll With Me is about Barrie

8LQ1.gif

She's totally singing, "lalalala unicorns ... beautiful unicorns" in Venice Bitch, by the way.

Big boobs? What? Umm... child– anyway, so
Roll With Me is about Barrie

List of songs that are not about Barrie:

She's totally singing, "lalalala unicorns ... beautiful unicorns" in Venice Bitch, by the way.

And it's clearly that she sings White White Cock forever, White Cop forever instead of Oh, oh, oh, oh, whatever, Everything, whatever

It's a hint for the upcoming album..

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Sis was singing about the Cop in TNC btw

Just journaling/Ew no I’m not crying teas

tumblr_p4pf3gcype1rgdx9lo1_1280.png

8LQ1.gif

And it's clearly that she sings White White Cock forever, White Cop forever instead of Oh, oh, oh, oh, whatever, Everything, whatever

It's a hint for the upcoming album..

vt4ifGr.gif

I actually thought that ^ would turn out to be her worst outfit of 2019 but she really outdid herself in the latter part of the year. Well played, Lanz.

Anyway nomination predictions:

Most Annoying

13Bitches and me on this thread, and well, everywhere else on LanaBoreds

Anna ou

8LQ1.gif

Leak The Good Life

8LQ1.gif