queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

So is she planning on releasing anything for herself properly again or no?

:crossed:

Yes, but it's entirely possible that things have been delayed by the creation of new material. She said a while ago that she was working specifically on the album, rather than the next EP, and earlier this year, she was posting tons of snippets from songs she was literally in the middle of recording. I think we're getting a full-length LP rather than an EP, like she'd originally planned.

Does anyone know what tracks are on her upcoming album? And a possible release date...  

Devil In Paradise and Portrait Of A Woman were intended for it I think, also the other titles that we know are Childish, Violet Roses, Very Beige, Heartbreak On A Pause, White Dior and I think there are a few others

giphy.gif

Does anyone know what tracks are on her upcoming album? And a possible release date...  

The two singles are pretty much definite. I would hazard a guess that it will also include at least a few of the songs she shared snippets of during the livestream and on Instagram, early this year (including "Broken", "Childish", "No One Cries Forever" and about two more that didn't have easily discernible titles). The ones registered prior to all of that (the batch with "White Dior", "Heartbreak on Pause", etc.) is apparently comprised mostly of work she wrote for other people, such as the recently released "Unholy", for The Dawn of May, so we can't rely on that to be accurate.

Release date...god only knows!

Do we know if any of the +30MG tracks are reworked NK3 tracks?

I think some people said that a NK version of Diamond Days and Hatefuck existed

I don't think there's truly a "Natalia Kills version", because she basically began the process of privately wrapping up the Natalia Kills brand as soon as she got married and changed her name in May 2014. There are definitely older demos of those two tracks, though, because she performed "Hatefuck" and what was then titled "Diamond Days are Gone" at a party she organized in August 2015, almost a year before the songs were released.

I don't think there's truly a "Natalia Kills version", because she basically began the process of privately wrapping up the Natalia Kills brand as soon as she got married and changed her name in May 2014. There are definitely older demos of those two tracks, though, because she performed "Hatefuck" and what was then titled "Diamond Days are Gone" at a party she organized in August 2015, almost a year before the songs were released.

never knew any of this thanks for that info... I've been wondering about demos myself

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Speaking of NK3 I remember before the whole X factor debacle she talked about the material she was recording via Twitter.

'I got more issues than Vogue' was a line she teased from a song she wrote, but didn't record.

"Straight Jacket" was a song she mentioned, which I was super excited for but I don't think it was registered anywhere and it hasn't been spoke of since.

I'm not sure if "Goodbye" was a Trouble outtake or an early NK3 song. When it leaked, I heard it was the latter.

I wonder if she had any more songs for that album...

I would never hurt you

Girl, I hope she's gearing up for release soon. The drought this year has been awful. 

Agreed. Although I've been getting my life listening to her Trouble album lately, there's a few songs I had overlooked before. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif