queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

This feels like a continuation of Hatefuck in so many ways, which is the best thing that could've happened, since Hatefuck is her best song ever. I fucking love this woman so much.

Hatefuck is not only her best song ever but also in my top 5 absolute fav songs ever but I don't really hear it  :noparty:

ZKcaooE.png

Hatefuck is not only her best song ever but also in my top 5 absolute fav songs ever but I don't really hear it  :noparty:

I think it's mostly the production and the heartbrokenness you can hear in her voice, as well as the "I bring out the worst in you" and "my hands are tied" lines that kinda make me feel like the song comes from the same place as Hatefuck.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

POF is so good goddammit :defeated:

I'm so happy I'm getting into her amazing music  :flutter:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

With MØ and Cat Power and Marina, Teddy really has my favourite singing voice of all time. I like it more than Amy's but I couldn't explain why. I really really really love it it's so powerful and full of emotions

ZKcaooE.png

http://www.papermag.com/teddy-sinclair-2623212398.html

Y'all better read this interview. There's so much stuff I didn't know about her, I am shook! Also, I would love for her to be able to speak freely about what happened at The X Factor.

This is what we've seen. What we don't know is that Sinclair, for various legal reasons, can't talk about whether or not that fateful moment was real or fake, until I ask her directly.

"All I can say," she says, now solemnly staring into space. "Is that I can't talk about X Factor itself. I can say that I'd never support anything like what I did on TV. If I were someone else watching me, I'd think I were Satan, too. I'm not a victim here because I was there. I did that. On television."

What we also don't know, until now, is that what was broadcast yielded more than nasty comments online. "The thing that felt sad at the time, was sometimes there's a voice in my head… it felt like sometimes you wake up screaming on the inside like, if I just told the truth, everyone would know and these 20,000 death threats would go away. And not just death threats for me, but for my family as well," Sinclair says. (...)

Sinclair says it would be legally risky to say much more. She is mindful of the fact that she is still helping to support her mother. "I love her too much," she says. "It's just not worth it."

And she looks so good, whew!

980x.jpg

980x.jpg

980x.jpg

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

ok so i'd been seeing this cruel youth on the homepage for quite a few days and while i was listening to mirrors i saw a comment saying "she's already made a comeback, look up cruel youth" and i was taken ABACK sis........

anyway im gonna check her out bc according to the posts yall make shes good and yall have taste

ok so i'd been seeing this cruel youth on the homepage for quite a few days and while i was listening to mirrors i saw a comment saying "she's already made a comeback, look up cruel youth" and i was taken ABACK sis........

anyway im gonna check her out bc according to the posts yall make shes good and yall have taste

I don't know who you're into but here's my favourites of them no one asked for: Hatefuck best song ever, Florida Blues, Alex Texas, and the unreleased I Want It Now. But not a single song I dislike and +30mg is one of the most cohesive records ever made. Ughhhh fav band ever

i have said for YEARSSSSS that it was obviously a failed publicity stunt.

I'm so glad she finally had an outlet to indirectly confirm that theory for us 

Completely agree. Never believed she was single handedly responsible for it. Ok she's not perfect but she's not that evil, unlike the responses she got for it, which were infinitely worse than what she said.

Also if it interests anyone enough, although I'm doubtful it does, if you stalk deep enough her official tumblr you can find the long deleted posts she made regarding the controversy and that provide additional insight, with some made directly after. And you can also find some nudes lol.

ZKcaooE.png

Alexis Texas is that song I can play everyday and never get tired of it.

aLEXis teXAS x4

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: