queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

Fuck I can't handle this shit, with Norman Fucking Rockwell, Forever Neverland and now this 2019 will be the best music year of my life. I would be inclined not to believe a word that comes out of this painted mouth but if she said "soon" two times in less than a month then it's really coming omfg  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:   Please tour Europe this time hoe

ZKcaooE.png

Fuck I can't handle this shit, with Norman Fucking Rockwell, Forever Neverland and now this 2019 will be the best music year of my life. I would be inclined not to believe a word that comes out of this painted mouth but if she said "soon" two times in less than a month then it's really coming omfg  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:   Please tour Europe this time hoe

This! All of this so fucking much! Ugh fuck me right up, Natalia Teddy Cappuccini! :pussypower:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I would not be mad at all if Devil In Paradise was the title track. It sounds fucking amazing and very Cruel Youth. My favourite band is back and I can't believe I'm this calm it will probably hit me in the face upon hearing the song, I don't think I realise it fully yet after so much time losing hope

+30mg listening party tonight fuque yes fall is the best Cruel Youth season

ZKcaooE.png

I would not be mad at all if Devil In Paradise was the title track. It sounds fucking amazing and very Cruel Youth. My favourite band is back and I can't believe I'm this calm it will probably hit me in the face upon hearing the song, I don't think I realise it fully yet after so much time losing hope

+30mg listening party tonight fuque yes fall is the best Cruel Youth season

OMG I was thinking the exact same thing, our minds are brilliant! How long has it been since +30mg, two years? I still can't believe it's actually happening.  :defeated:

Also, I'm probably grasping at straws, but it would be amazing if they finally released physical copies of +30mg to coincide with the release of the upcoming album. Other artists (Terror Jr., for example) did that, so I've got my fingers crossed.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

OMG I was thinking the exact same thing, our minds are brilliant! How long has it been since +30mg, two years? I still can't believe it's actually happening.  :defeated:

Also, I'm probably grasping at straws, but it would be amazing if they finally released physical copies of +30mg to coincide with the release of the upcoming album. Other artists (Terror Jr., for example) did that, so I've got my fingers crossed.

You know it already but there technically WAS physical LPs of +30mg, signed and doodled by Teddy herself, but we don't talk about that bc it insanely pisses me off that it was only in the States and I'm turning a delicate shade of green w jealousy urgh. But I totally get what you mean and I absolutely agree, I love to collect works of my favourite artists physically and not having CY really is a sore empty spot on my shelf... I think we're dreaming though.

I'm bad at guessing stuff like this - when do you beautiful tasteful people think the record will come out? Around May? Earlier maybe??? It's hard to know if it's a stand alone song or if she has more things in mind I'm being EXTREMELY cautious with her

ZKcaooE.png