queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

Oh wow, I sure do love seeing this thread bumped and then coming in to find no announcement!  :bye2:  bye

:lanasrs2:  :willcut:

Does anybody here could share the Florida Blues instrumental with me? Thanks! ♥

I don't think it ever leaked. As far as I know we only have Mr. Watson and Diamond Days

TjmiIK4.png

Think I just found out most of the tracklist for their next release. I was looking through the GEMA database and found eight recently registered titles listed under the publishing entity that Teddy and Willy set up for Cruel Youth releases. If you want to see for yourself, you can find the results by selecting "title" "contains" "A" and "writer/publisher" "contains" "DISGRACE SONGS".

The reason I'm pretty sure that these are for their next album is that one of the titles was visible in this Instagram post. Anyway, here's the whole list:

Childish
Heartbreak On Pause
It Ain't Right
Smash
Unholy
Very Beige
Vultures

White Dior

Think I just found out most of the tracklist for their next release. I was looking through the GEMA database and found eight recently registered titles listed under the publishing entity that Teddy and Willy set up for Cruel Youth releases. If you want to see for yourself, you can find the results by selecting "title" "contains" "A" and "writer/publisher" "contains" "DISGRACE SONGS".

The reason I'm pretty sure that these are for their next album is that one of the titles was visible in this Instagram post. Anyway, here's the whole list:

Childish

Heartbreak On Pause

It Ain't Right

Smash

Unholy

Very Beige

Vultures

White Dior

These titles sound so amazing omg. Can't wait for them to be released in 2079!

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

Childish

Heartbreak On Pause

It Ain't Right

Smash

Unholy

Very Beige

Vultures

White Dior

Wow. Bring on the fucking album already