queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

Wow I hope this is true! :oprah:

I wonder if some or even all songs from +30mg will be on the album as well.

Ideally I'd prefer only new songs cause I'm thirsty af, but also I think 30 was a massively coherent EP and each song just flows naturally into each other, I don't think they would song as good in another context. I love IWIA and ARIMH so hard but I'm really glad they weren't on the EP, I wonder if Teddy knows they leaked and what she thinks of it, if she kept it for the album or something... What about The Powder Room, too? It was just the original name of the band, not a song right?

ZKcaooE.png

Ideally I'd prefer only new songs cause I'm thirsty af, but also I think 30 was a massively coherent EP and each song just flows naturally into each other, I don't think they would song as good in another context. I love IWIA and ARIMH so hard but I'm really glad they weren't on the EP, I wonder if Teddy knows they leaked and what she thinks of it, if she kept it for the album or something... What about The Powder Room, too? It was just the original name of the band, not a song right?

I would love to have the songs from the EP on an actual CD (or even vinyl, it would fit quite well IMO), but on the other hand I agree with you, the more new songs we get, the better. I guess I'll be happy either way.  :creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I would love to have the songs from the EP on an actual CD (or even vinyl, it would fit quite well IMO), but on the other hand I agree with you, the more new songs we get, the better. I guess I'll be happy either way.  :creep:

I think I'm just gonna do a back cover myself and get it printed cause that's how bad I want it. I already made a single concept for Florida Blues and it makes me sad just looking at it :poordat: I regret so much not participating in this cruel youth doodles things sigh imagine, a Teddy signed vinyl. I think it fits vinyl particularly well, it has this classic 70' vibe around it. They have SO MUCH potential for amazing merch, I don't know what they're waiting for, the universe is so rich in visuals

ZKcaooE.png

I think I'm just gonna do a back cover myself and get it printed cause that's how bad I want it. I already made a single concept for Florida Blues and it makes me sad just looking at it :poordat: I regret so much not participating in this cruel youth doodles things sigh imagine, a Teddy signed vinyl. I think it fits vinyl particularly well, it has this classic 70' vibe around it. They have SO MUCH potential for amazing merch, I don't know what they're waiting for, the universe is so rich in visuals

Yes, I agree with everything you said!

Wanna share the Florida Blues concept?  :creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Yes, I agree with everything you said!

Wanna share the Florida Blues concept?  :creep:

Looking back it could have been done better lol but I really wanted to do one based on her Insta pic for the cover because it's a gorgeous photo

tumblr_ofx9xuxgwc1uh2hnzo2_1280.pngtumblr_ofx9xuxgwc1uh2hnzo1_1280.png

i love every song on the ep especially hatefack mr watsoon and diamond dics

My favourites are Hatesmiley, Florida Kilos Dark Blue and Alexis New York but I love them allll

ZKcaooE.png

Looking back it could have been done better lol but I really wanted to do one based on her Insta pic for the cover because it's a gorgeous photo

tumblr_ofx9xuxgwc1uh2hnzo2_1280.pngtumblr_ofx9xuxgwc1uh2hnzo1_1280.png

My favourites are Hatesmiley, Florida Kilos Dark Blue and Alexis New York but I love them allll

I love it!  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif