queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

'my way' by the powder room is on apple music, either by mistake or a legitimate single release. I know the powder room was a progenitor of cruel youth so what exactly is teddy doing? where is the album sis

was just about to post here!!

i re-listened to the +30mg EP again for the first time in months last night, and wow.

it's so sonically ahead of it's time and lyrically immaculent.

Teddy really is an amazing artist, especially when accompanied by Willy's production

'my way' by the powder room is on apple music, either by mistake or a legitimate single release. I know the powder room was a progenitor of cruel youth so what exactly is teddy doing? where is the album sis

I don't know why, but her Cruel Youth stuffs sounds amazing, whereas the two songs she released as The Powder Room are kinda bad. :toofunny:

Srsly, where is the album?

Edit: Forgot to mention Birds, that one's actually one of my favourites, but it's just a feature, so it hardly counts.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I know the powder room was a progenitor of cruel youth so what exactly is teddy doing?

No, it isn't. The Powder Room is a side project that she made so she wouldn't dilute the Cruel Youth branding with songs that are more conventional. I'm like 95% sure that My Way was her way of giving us something to hold us over until the Cruel Youth album/EP.

No, it isn't. The Powder Room is a side project that she made so she wouldn't dilute the Cruel Youth branding with songs that are more conventional. I'm like 95% sure that My Way was her way of giving us something to hold us over until the Cruel Youth album/EP.

Thanks for clearing this up!

redline