queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

This is now my second fav band behind Lana lol. Mess. Crazy how her Verbalicious album is becoming one of my very fav albums and +30mg is just some of the best music I've ever been blessedt to hear. Anyways I stalked her address so if you want to send her something hmu lol. I'm absolutely going to send her something just wondering if I should do it anonymous I don't want the police knocking at my door I just want to tell her she's changing my life

ZKcaooE.png

This is now my second fav band behind Lana lol. Mess. Crazy how her Verbalicious album is becoming one of my very fav albums and +30mg is just some of the best music I've ever been blessedt to hear. Anyways I stalked her address so if you want to send her something hmu lol. I'm absolutely going to send her something just wondering if I should do it anonymous I don't want the police knocking at my door I just want to tell her she's changing my life

ummmm...no

BzhmW.png

I realize I went too far and I apologize, peace :heart:

I Want It Now has song of the year potential omGgggggg...... If it sounds so surreal good in this quality I'm not gonna survive real qual holy shit A Riot In My Heart sounds so amazing as well omfg this chorus wow literally not one song from this band I dislike

Edit: I Want It Now makes me think so much of Girl That Got Away and I'm LIVING for this

ZKcaooE.png

I realize I went too far and I apologize, peace :heart:

I Want It Now has song of the year potential omGgggggg...... If it sounds so surreal good in this quality I'm not gonna survive real qual holy shit A Riot In My Heart sounds so amazing as well omfg this chorus wow literally not one song from this band I dislike

Edit: I Want It Now makes me think so much of Girl That Got Away and I'm LIVING for this

Chill photo-6967.png?_r=1473720187