queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

If this M A S T E R P I E C E is on the album I am setting myself on fire on camera. This song is unbelievable and there's no way on earth it's not part of the Cruel Youth era it sounds nothing like Trouble and she already has the accent

I literally can't fathom how good this is, she did that

Edit: fck me it's so good, everything in this song is perfect I'm

ZKcaooE.png

If this M A S T E R P I E C E is on the album I am setting myself on fire on camera. This song is unbelievable and there's no way on earth it's not part of the Cruel Youth era it sounds nothing like Trouble and she already has the accent

I literally can't fathom how good this is, she did that

Edit: fck me it's so good, everything in this song is perfect I'm

It's an old Natalia Kills demo that leaked in 2015

BzhmW.png

is she The Powder Room now too?

She also has a new song on a Apple Music called I Want It Now that leaked earlier this year.

TPR is an early prject title for CY

Maybe The Powder Room is her project with her husband and not Cruel Youth after all? A Riot in My Heart sounds cheesy enough

^^^^

I can't imagine her changing the name she's built up all this hype for...

She probably recorded the song while they were still under the name 

UHCjheu.gif

Maybe The Powder Room is her project with her husband and not Cruel Youth after all? A Riot in My Heart sounds cheesy enough

I think The Powder Room was what her and Lauren called themselves before they planned on doing anything https://twitter.com/cruelyouthxo/status/776135976028663808 that's why the songs are more guitar heavy

Ok ok ok her vocals on Birds omfg... This is why I fell in love with this woman it calmed me down so fast this is a complete grower. Btw video is out it's nice and gay

And I'm so happy she released I Want It Now so I can stream it and get ha dem $$$, one of my fav songs of 2016 by far, although I prefer the no intro version. I don't know, I still have trouble differentiating Natalia and Cruel Youth in my mind, no matter how different the accent and aesthetics, so whatever this gorgeous talented human being does as long as I like it I'll be so happy. I prefer the name Cruel Youth so much more than TPW though even though it's super good but I'd be disappointed if she goes back to it. Saying "Cruel Youth or die" makes me feel so much things

ZKcaooE.png

Ok ok ok her vocals on Birds omfg... This is why I fell in love with this woman it calmed me down so fast this is a complete grower. Btw video is out it's nice and gay

And I'm so happy she released I Want It Now so I can stream it and get ha dem $$$, one of my fav songs of 2016 by far, although I prefer the no intro version. I don't know, I still have trouble differentiating Natalia and Cruel Youth in my mind, no matter how different the accent and aesthetics, so whatever this gorgeous talented human being does as long as I like it I'll be so happy. I prefer the name Cruel Youth so much more than TPW though even though it's super good but I'd be disappointed if she goes back to it. Saying "Cruel Youth or die" makes me feel so much things

OMG this is amazing!  :defeated:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I'm on a little Natalia Kills/Cruel Youth trip right now and I'm so hyped for new songs! Any rumours about when the album or at least a new single will be released?

Also, I hope the +30mg songs will be included on the album, I need them on vinyl and I guess a physical release of the EP is rather unlikely at this point. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I'm on a little Natalia Kills/Cruel Youth trip right now and I'm so hyped for new songs! Any rumours about when the album or at least a new single will be released?

Also, I hope the +30mg songs will be included on the album, I need them on vinyl and I guess a physical release of the EP is rather unlikely at this point. 

Isn't she releasing CY music completely independently? I wouldn't count on a vinyl, we'll be lucky if we get a CD.