queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

It could be for her project or I know he has his own electronic project called Somewhere Else

thanks!

Also, did anything leak besides ARIMH by The Powder Room? I think I have all her unreleased stuff as Natalia Kills but I'm lost with her Cruel Youth/TPR stuff.

giphy.gif

thanks!

Also, did anything leak besides ARIMH by The Powder Room? I think I have all her unreleased stuff as Natalia Kills but I'm lost with her Cruel Youth/TPR stuff.

I Want It Now had a demo that leaked with Riot in My Heart. It's not very different from the version that got released (2:03 in length, compared to the 2:32 of the final version), but if you're a completionist, that would be one thing to be aware of.

The only leaked unreleased tracks under Cruel Youth are the demo versions of Florida Blues and Alexis Texas from the leaked "Cowboys & Angels EP". The other tracks from that leak were identical to the +30mg versions.

I Want It Now had a demo that leaked with Riot in My Heart. It's not very different from the version that got released (2:03 in length, compared to the 2:32 of the final version), but if you're a completionist, that would be one thing to be aware of.

The only leaked unreleased tracks under Cruel Youth are the demo versions of Florida Blues and Alexis Texas from the leaked "Cowboys & Angels EP". The other tracks from that leak were identical to the +30mg versions.

Thanks! I had the Cowboys & Angels EP but I deleted it for some reason so if any of you could send me links to these demos it would be nice

giphy.gif

Bunch of other recent registrations with her as a writer, though as you'll remember from last time, most of these are probably for other people. Most of this batch was registered with the Kiiara song she co-wrote, "Gloe".

100,000 Fires
Amazing
Dance Pon It
Delete My Number
Kisses From Broadmoor
Madness
Mr. Badman
New Creep

I was about to post here when I saw her tweet but thought I would be scolded because once again it's not CY news lol. I can't believe her. She has so much talent and she's donating it all to other artists instead of showing her own unique and perfect vision for the whole world to see. We stan the most generous hoe in the world. It's coming to a point where I don't even believe there will be an album anymore

ZKcaooE.png

I was about to post here when I saw her tweet but thought I would be scolded because once again it's not CY news lol. I can't believe her. She has so much talent and she's donating it all to other artists instead of showing her own unique and perfect vision for the whole world to see. We stan the most generous hoe in the world. It's coming to a point where I don't even believe there will be an album anymore

She's probably still hesitant to stay out of the limelight after X Factor

She's probably still hesitant to stay out of the limelight after X Factor

I agree but she already put out an EP that was iirc well received at least by the critic (someone confirm that I may be projecting) and she's under another name, what has she got to risk by putting out a record in a lowkey fashion under a perhaps less known label? Or even why not self released? If I'm not mistaken, Willie was the executive producer of +30mg and it was produced in their home studio and he's her husband so maybe I don't know much about the music industry but I would assume it to cost less than the usual way of doing things. She could use the money saved doing it this way to focus on the way it goes out and maybe do a little live tour just for fans? She already did it so why is it taking so long to do it again :( 

I'm just sad because even though there - probably - wouldn't even be +30mg without X Factor, it also means that she'll never be able to manager her career like she used to and that just means that as an European and seeing the state of the band I'll probably never hear the songs live. It's selfish but it's true

I'm honestly genuinely wondering how she even lives like does she has a day job or something... That would be so sad because she's pure talent and Cruel Youth is genuinely my favourite band. God damn I want to become famous and rich just so I can lowkey pay her to produce an album for me

ZKcaooE.png

I'm honestly genuinely wondering how she even lives like does she has a day job or something... That would be so sad because she's pure talent and Cruel Youth is genuinely my favourite band.

Songwriting is her career. She has a publishing deal with a label, so that her writings for other people generate royalties. The band stuff is published independently through her and Willy’s Disgrace Songs.

Songwriting is her career. She has a publishing deal with a label, so that her writings for other people generate royalties. The band stuff is published independently through her and Willy’s Disgrace Songs.

I actually did not knew that thank you, I know she's been writing her stuff since forever (I'm ashamed to admit I really like her Verbalicious album, did she wrote all her lyrics for that as well?), but for some reason, maybe because of the sound of Natalia, I always thought she was mainly a performer. Well that's at least reassuring in terms of her being able to live but not reassuring at all in terms of Cruel Youth future. I understand know, it does seems obvious. I know making music is super expensive so I see why she doesn't even bother to make a record on top of the controversy but it gives me a primal feeling of annoyance, at the end of the day all I want is just another song sounding like Hatefuck... Does writing for Rihanna really surpasses the income of a tour profit or album sales, keeping in mind it's as you said published independently, or is it purely because of the controversy? As I said all in all everything that matters to me is more music sounding like +30mg and its outtakes urgh her mind

ZKcaooE.png