queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

Am I wrong in saying this feels more commercial though? I might be wrong but I'm so used to listening to 30 on a loop and it has such a specific sound, but if she actually wants to release a full album commercially I totally understand

ZKcaooE.png

Am I wrong in saying this feels more commercial though? I might be wrong but I'm so used to listening to 30 on a loop and it has such a specific sound, but if she actually wants to release a full album commercially I totally understand

The structure is much less commercial than 30mg imo. Also the vocals sound much more unmastered than the ones on 30mg

Omg fucking finally. What a BOP... she really doesn't disappoint huh  :defeated:

TjmiIK4.png

The structure is much less commercial than 30mg imo. Also the vocals sound much more unmastered than the ones on 30mg

Thanks! Yeah I think it just sounds different than what I was expecting, which is totally normal, and it sounds incredible anyway

Childish sounds so good she's rly coming for blood. I'm just so happy she's making music again gah

ZKcaooE.png

Found someone who recorded the Childish snippet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgYPFKHzmZg

Thanks for this! I totally forgot to tune in the other night. Would you be able to share the titles you did manage to catch?

Also, apparently we might only be getting an EP? People were saying she said something about “7 being the perfect number of songs” and also in these last 14 minutes:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MqcYc9CjHFI

She talks about having a “New York City EP hang” with fans.. And apparently she teased that she would like the project to be out in the next 3 months.

Thanks for this! I totally forgot to tune in the other night. Would you be able to share the titles you did manage to catch?

Power Lines   {had a date on the file name from August 2018}

Very Beige   {date from February 2018}

Childish   {undated}

Red Lamb   {date from October 2018}

Devil in Paradise   {undated}

Portrait of a Female   {undated}

Fabergé   {undated}

There were probably ten others on screen at one point, but I wasn't fast enough with my screenshot to get any of them.

a song called Happiest Girl in the Room was played on discord the other night.... any tea on it? thats not the actual title, i just dubbed it that cause it's like "Tonight I'll be the happiest girl in the room."

kiss kiss hoebag

a song called Happiest Girl in the Room was played on discord the other night.... any tea on it? thats not the actual title, i just dubbed it that cause it's like "Tonight I'll be the happiest girl in the room."

Please no one leak her EP again

This that mean judge girl on the panel?

literally you go on every thread of a musician that isn't so relevant or something and you're like "who" or "this that [blank] bitch" literally be quiet, you aren't really funny...

ANYWAYS i hope to christ this isn't an EP and it's an album. it's been 2 years since +30mg and Natalia has worked on too many songs apparently for this to just be an ep.

kiss kiss hoebag

ANYWAYS i hope to christ this isn't an EP and it's an album. it's been 2 years since +30mg and Natalia has worked on too many songs apparently for this to just be an ep.

It is an EP. She said during the livestream that she thought albums were getting too long and she preferred shorter projects of "six or seven tracks".