Elle

Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass Merch Drop

My delulu ass over here like 'oh if only I had seen this merch when it dropped' as if I could have afforded a single thingΒ :icant:Β I love it sm tho

π™Έπšβ€™πšœ πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πšπš’πš πšπš›πšŽπšŽ, π™Έπšβ€™πšœ πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πš‚πš’πš•πšŸπš’πšŠ π™Ώπš•πšŠπšπš‘

I finally added the VBBOTG blanket to my collection! I love it so much, I should've bought it when it was for sale on the site, but I ended up getting it for less than the $80 it was on Lana's site originally so that's a win

LKaRw0n.jpg

Now I just need to find the matching Chemtrails blanket (and go back in time and slap myself for not buying it)

Looks like Taylor Swift really liked Lana's blanket bc now she has a similar one

aOgFlVp7sDbo8AiFIx6xp70Dcgn5b2UY_1_1000x

https://store.taylorswift.com/collections/1989-shop-1/products/1989-taylors-version-blue-blanket

I kinda want it

Edit: I bought it

Edited by rosemead ramada

I'm not sure what happened buy my Hungarian copy of the book got sent to the US Virgin Islands where I (obviously) don't live so they had the carrier destroy the package...Β :crai:

Β 

Going to have to try ordering again and hope it works. Like I had a tracking number that it was in New Jersey on the way to me. How it got to the Virgin Islands i have no idea.Β :facepalm:

4 hours ago, SouthInGuy said:

I'm not sure what happened buy my Hungarian copy of the book got sent to the US Virgin Islands where I (obviously) don't live so they had the carrier destroy the package...Β :crai:

Going to have to try ordering again and hope it works. Like I had a tracking number that it was in New Jersey on the way to me. How it got to the Virgin Islands i have no idea.Β :facepalm:

omg that is the most terrible update! navigating that website was so tricky. my tracking stopped updating after it left customs and it just showed up a few days later. did you already order again? maybe I could order another one and then send it to you once it arrives, since mine arrived without problems. though that would end up making it more expensive from the double shipping

i'm still hoping to track down the Russian edition since that store in Toronto told me the publisher said it's sold out :crai:

On 10/6/2023 at 1:17 PM, rosemead ramada said:

Looks like Taylor Swift really liked Lana's blanket bc now she has a similar one

aOgFlVp7sDbo8AiFIx6xp70Dcgn5b2UY_1_1000x

https://store.taylorswift.com/collections/1989-shop-1/products/1989-taylors-version-blue-blanket

I kinda want it

Edit: I bought it

not that similar tbh, she's been doing blankets since fearless

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make upΒ my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

On 11/6/2023 at 7:43 AM, SouthInGuy said:

Very nice. Where on earth did you track it down? My Hungarian should finally be here soon!!Β 

I am so relieved to have found it! I love the way Cyrillic looks so it would've killed me to know a Russian edition existed and I didn't have it haha.

I was able to order it from a bookstore in Estonia called mirknig.eu (it means bookworld) : https://mirknig.eu/vajolet-sklonivshayasya-nad-travoyu

It took a month to get it. I ordered it on September 30, it didn't ship until Oct 19, and was delivered to me in the US on Nov 1. Just like the Swedish one I ordered it took so long for them to be able to find one I was worried they would cancel the order but luckily not!

On 10/16/2023 at 1:57 PM, rosemead ramada said:

omg that is the most terrible update! navigating that website was so tricky. my tracking stopped updating after it left customs and it just showed up a few days later. did you already order again? maybe I could order another one and then send it to you once it arrives, since mine arrived without problems. though that would end up making it more expensive from the double shipping

i'm still hoping to track down the Russian edition since that store in Toronto told me the publisher said it's sold out :crai:

I got a shipping notification from that Toronto store today! I just assumed mine would be cancelled from them so I ordered it from that Estonia store too. That still hasn't showed up yet. I can't believe I'm still waiting for it lol?Β 

On 12/17/2023 at 7:44 PM, SouthInGuy said:

I got a shipping notification from that Toronto store today! I just assumed mine would be cancelled from them so I ordered it from that Estonia store too. That still hasn't showed up yet. I can't believe I'm still waiting for it lol?Β 

That is so unfair! I wonder why they cancelled my order but not yours. I ordered two more copies from Estonia and they took two and a half months to be delivered this time unlike the one month the first time, I was certain they weren't coming

Now if only I could find the Chinese and Mongolian versions

51 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I wish I had the blanket too.. my house is full of woven blankets, it would feel so at homeΒ 

it's a really nice blanket. I wish she would make one for each album, it seems random to have them for Violet and COCC but not anything else... instead we got a Ocean Blvd towel that no one wanted