princessdollie

Ethel Cain

7 hours ago, Andre Lamoglia said:

can someone share the second demo of gibson girl thats on the tracker since the link is down? also theres an inbred demo snippet that she posted on her tiktok im sure i have it somewhere on my drive

I have no idea if this is the one you're looking for, but it's the only snippet of gibson girl i have in my files so i assume it probably is

https://krakenfiles.com/view/LIiBaY5xG2/file.html

b sides (re)confirmed in tumblr :excited: she was so funny for adding that shady "again" knowing damn well she randomly scrapped and remade them one time... but the whole post is so cute i just can't wait for a rollout to start soon-ish

24 minutes ago, Disx said:

b sides (re)confirmed in tumblr :excited: she was so funny for adding that shady "again" knowing damn well she randomly scrapped and remade them one time... but the whole post is so cute i just can't wait for a rollout to start soon-ish

So theoretically it’s coming soon (again)? 

29 minutes ago, Disx said:

Can you send I can't find it

I wonder if this time it'll actually happen

I cant tell if that tumblr post made new music seem like its coming sooner or later.. but she did edit the metadata of Punish to say 2024 on genius soo (unless that was just for when she performed it live, but seems unlikely that she would come back an hour later just to do that if she wasnt teasing)

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

She responded to a fan asking if the b-sides / album were coming in September and she said no, so time to pack it up and prepare for a 2025 rollout. :tiffany2:

57 minutes ago, Apolonio said:

She responded to a fan asking if the b-sides / album were coming in September and she said no, so time to pack it up and prepare for a 2025 rollout. :tiffany2:

It’s so over

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

On 5/9/2022 at 10:20 PM, bigspender said:

i don’t think i’m the only person who dislikes wicca phase’s vocals in gods country

so here’s my solo version edit (in lossless for the baddies) 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gaFcrqhxFKLNzYjnord6zdwf9rEagGmW/view?usp=drivesdk

Hi y'all, any chance someone nabbed this lossless solo version of God's Country? The link doesn't work anymore, sadly. I share bigspender's thoughts on both the song itself and our enjoyment of lossless audio wherever we can find it. I also can't think of any reason why it would be specifically taken down on purpose. I scrolled and checked links, no one had it in their lists. :( If no one can provide a link to download, may I learn why it isn't available anymore? I know why some songs will stay unavailable here out of respect to Hayden but I don't know how it applies with this edit through my catch-up on all pages available. I've been a fan since mid-2022 but didn't know this existed as I'm not really on social media or fan boards like this a whole lot. I also don't quite know how tagging works here, so if anyone could tag bigspender that would also be very appreciated. Thank you so much! :)

15 hours ago, Dralw said:

I have no idea if this is the one you're looking for, but it's the only snippet of gibson girl i have in my files so i assume it probably is

https://krakenfiles.com/view/LIiBaY5xG2/file.html

thank you :wub:

also heres the inbred demo snippet that she posted on her tiktok https://krakenfiles.com/view/22Rzfv5Ef4/file.html

On 9/1/2024 at 7:07 PM, domandapiano said:

So theoretically it’s coming soon (again)? 

we can only hope lol

On 9/1/2024 at 7:12 PM, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

Can you send I can't find it

I wonder if this time it'll actually happen

it's all in her tumblr, i can't link it since it's annoying and won't let scroll without an account but you can find it there

anyways the For Sure cover seems to be coming tomorrow (midnight local as most releases i guess?) happy fall everyone

On 9/3/2024 at 2:23 AM, sublimedreamersublime said:

Just came across this video on YouTube and thought I'd share it here. 

Just hearing her talk about her music and ideas shows you how genuine of an artist she is, however i do think its a little sad that it seems we wont even expect to see preachers wife until at least 2026. On the other hand i like that she wants to take her time with these projects and not just release music to make money. Idk i have so many mixed feelings.

Lets just hope we get the b sides in 2025 and another good EP to tie us over

I guess its nice that she drops random songs on her soundcloud occasionally too

ugh i just need more of her :brigitte:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

On 9/1/2024 at 6:29 PM, MrFameKills said:

Sky Ferreira 2.0, brace yourselves everybody. 10 years from now and there still won't be any new ep/album :tina:

This is actually my worst nightmare.

Also the For Sure cover is so beautiful! I hope this is the vibe of Amber Waves or whatever her next project is.

Carmen GIF by Lana Del Rey

︵‿୨ ♱ I talk to Jesus / And ask him if he'll think of saving me ♱ ୧‿︵