princessdollie

Ethel Cain

1 hour ago, rancidgirl said:

i think theres one masterpost rule on this site and its like dont put like streaming service stuff in masterposts.. but i think like cd bonus songs and bandcamp stuff is ok

56 minutes ago, fathercain said:

okayy!! thanku youu, ill be adding that into the masterpost soon

cd bonuses are ok cause they’re sold out and she’s not making any money off it anymore, bandcamp is a big giant no cause she’s directly making money from it without it going to her label before her

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Break Me Down said:

Noo please don’t she makes money from it :crai:

2 hours ago, bigspender said:

cd bonuses are ok cause they’re sold out and she’s not making any money off it anymore, bandcamp is a big giant no cause she’s directly making money from it without it going to her label before her

Okay! no bandcamp then! thankyou for letting me know

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

9 hours ago, bigspender said:

preachers wife is still a working title and i have absolutely no clue where mother of a preacher came from jsyk

"Her next two records will form a trilogy: Preacher’s Daughter, Preacher’s Wife and Mother of a Preacher." 
https://www.thelineofbestfit.com/features/interviews/ethel-cain-artist-ghost

6 hours ago, Kid Krow said:

"Her next two records will form a trilogy: Preacher’s Daughter, Preacher’s Wife and Mother of a Preacher." 
https://www.thelineofbestfit.com/features/interviews/ethel-cain-artist-ghost

ah i see, preacher’s wife is a lot more trustworthy of a title but mother of a preacher is still working. it’s got a longggg time before it comes out so hayden’s probably going to change her mind some time along the way

giphy.gif

On 9/29/2023 at 4:07 AM, rancidgirl said:

pming u it

could you pm me too? I’m looking for the full (or longer) version of stoker after i heard the clip, i’m obsessed 🥹

15 hours ago, avvarice said:

could you pm me too? I’m looking for the full (or longer) version of stoker after i heard the clip, i’m obsessed 🥹

doesn’t exist unfortunately 

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

9 hours ago, ItsRavenHunty said:

lets be real here if she uploaded dust bowl extended and waco texas 20 minutes version we could wait for the rest of the b sides or next album

i could wait 20 years w the final ver of dust bowl 

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

13 minutes ago, Jon Batiste Interlude said:

Anyone know why?  I thought the b sides of preachers daughter would've followed in the next few years of the album release.

she finished it but then she decided she hated it so shes overhauling it all over again

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

13 minutes ago, Jon Batiste Interlude said:

Overhauling as in the production or writing new songs?  I'm so confused, all this time I thought these were finished songs cut from preachers daughter now being released as b sides 

nah they were songs she started writing for pd, not ones that were finished. she might add or take away a song or two but i’m just hoping waco stays since it’s done :ohno:

giphy.gif