Cherry Blossom

My edits

Going to make a thread of my graphic edits that I will hopefully update if school doesn't destroy me:crai:, I don't know if it will be exclusively Lana but the majority probably will.

Here's a 'Do U Luv Me Yet?' album concept I made using some unreleased songs and my favorite Lana photo shoot. Hoping we get these photos in higher quality one day! 

Spoiler

TQqHYbz.pngFZE33Kr.jpeg

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

Gorgeous concept! Hope to see more soon xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

A 'Melancholia' concept I've been working on for a month now. Was caught up with school so I have yet to finish the booklet but I've had the mockup and cover laying on my laptop since the beginning of February and need to free up space. This is the best edit I've ever made I'm so proud I hope u guys like it :trisha:

Spoiler

ma74IaO.pnguP1Z29w.pngCpt6V9b.png

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

2 hours ago, Trailer Heaven said:

A 'Melancholia' concept I've been working on for a month now. Was caught up with school so I have yet to finish the booklet but I've had the mockup and cover laying on my laptop since the beginning of February and need to free up space. This is the best edit I've ever made I'm so proud I hope u guys like it :trisha:

Hide contents

This is cool! 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

2 hours ago, Trailer Heaven said:

Hide contents

this is awesome! :heart: 

pink rose gif - Free animated GIF - PicMix