Baby V Alex

Post Ur Unreleased Collection

You can send me Karen O and Friends flawless discography tbqmfh.

1679i7p.gif

Hellion... :what:

You like her/them? :flutter:

Yeah yeah yeahs are awesome. But yeah, providing links for other artists would be just as tiresome as doing them for Lana songs. But i appreciate the lists people are providing!

Just head over to youtube and go on a rip frenzy people. I now have a nice unreleased Ellie collection :creep:

They're only my favorite band :defeated: Lana who? :defeated:

However, their unreleased stuff is difficult to obtain, being that they actually enforce restriction of download links and they're not some major pop act that'll have links going around regardless. Even tumblr is practically a dead end. For instance, YouTube doesn't have their secret first album and neither do I :defeated:

Hmm, i guess that's why i came up empty when i tried having a nose around for MOAR songs by them.

How did you find out about the secret album, is there a handy list of their unreleased stuff somewhere? Pwease?

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Hmm, i guess that's why i came up empty when i tried having a nose around for MOAR songs by them.

How did you find out about the secret album, is there a handy list of their unreleased stuff somewhere? Pwease?

See, most of the rare stuff isn't actually by them. The lead singer Karen O had a side project called Native Korean Rock with songs that are still eluding me, and the secret album was when the band called themselves Unitard. Then there's a lot more solo Karen stuff. It's all the same to me, really. I found out about some stuff by browsing their criminally inactive fan forum, but most of the posts of people saying "MSN me, I have everything!" are like four years old and when I tried messaging, no one replied.

But they have a lot of good non-album tracks that most don't know about. "Mr You're on Fire Mr" is a BOP.

I'm just saying... :uh:

Mmhm! I was actually Spotifying them today to see if I used and I do. :flutter:

I'll consider it...Maybe if I find everything I've been hunting for, I'll feel generous. Ugh, it's not even like it's all unleaked, just totally impossible to find.

Should I interrogate you as to which bits you preferred...? Most "Heads Will Roll" fans run screaming at the non-electronic stuff.

I'll consider it...Maybe if I find everything I've been hunting for, I'll feel generous. Ugh, it's not even like it's all unleaked, just totally impossible to find.

Should I interrogate you as to which bits you preferred...? Most "Heads Will Roll" fans run screaming at the non-electronic stuff.

Heads Will Roll was ~crute, but I liked what I heard on Fever and Bones more tbh.

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

Heads Will Roll was ~crute, but I liked what I heard on Fever and Bones more tbh.

Correct answer :flutter:

I suppose now I have to actually make an account on some uploading site... :facepalm:

See, most of the rare stuff isn't actually by them. The lead singer Karen O had a side project called Native Korean Rock with songs that are still eluding me, and the secret album was when the band called themselves Unitard. Then there's a lot more solo Karen stuff. It's all the same to me, really. I found out about some stuff by browsing their criminally inactive fan forum, but most of the posts of people saying "MSN me, I have everything!" are like four years old and when I tried messaging, no one replied.

But they have a lot of good non-album tracks that most don't know about. "Mr You're on Fire Mr" is a BOP.

I see, I'll have to have another hunt round. Did you ever get hold of Karen O at home btw? I should hunt those down too...

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

So don't post what you have :facepalm:

It's the same as everyone else, so there's really no harm in doing so as long as I'm not writing down a whole list. I didn't expect anyone to be interested in the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, though, so I'm happy to talk about it since it's a little harder to obtain than "OMG send me your Gagz collection!"

I see, I'll have to have another hunt round. Did you ever get hold of Karen O at home btw? I should hunt those down too...

Oh yes, I got that when it was a little easier to just google Mediafire links :teehee: #fuckthapolice

Post your unreleased collection, share and care, this post is to SHARE, if you wanna trade, this is not the thread for you , keep 'em cumming.PS. Lana's songs wont be posted here.My collection pt 1Blacke Macgrath

21kfbkz.jpg

Cassidy Haley

2d83mg9.jpg

Jojo

4i0dc6.jpg+ her Demo tape when she was younger

Kat Deluna

5kq7hg.jpg

Katy Perry

2nvh74k.jpg

Kerli

k3ambr.jpg

Ke$ha

2mcd3ep.jpg

Lolene

5bd1fp.jpg

Marina & The Diamonds [thnxs to Madrigal <3]

22ytfa.jpg

Miley Cyrus

1j2141.jpg

Natalia Kills

6506xs.jpg

Nicole Scherzinger

5y6915.jpg

Rihanna

353eh6f.jpg

Simon Curtis

30s81t1.jpg

Sky Ferreira

rjjw9t.jpg

T. Mills

11sfog7.jpg

The Pretty Reckless

2vvltti.jpg

Could you upload these and PM them to me? I'd be so grateful and thankful. Please :) love you.

I have spent years developing my unreleased Ke$ha collection, making sure they're properly organized and that every song is of the highest quality available online.

The Beginning (Everything before the dollar sign. 2002-2007)

jaWtDGL.png

Animal: Unreleased (All demos that were recorded for her debut album but didn't make the final cut. 2008-2009)

Y9KpY8V.png

Cannibal: Unreleased (All demos and songs that were remastered and/or reconsidered for Cannibal, but didn't make the final cut. 2009-2010)

Dr8npWb.png

Warrior: Unreleased (All demos recorded for her sophomore album, or around that time, that didn't make the cut. 2011-2012)

R9PQv9q.png

I don't have very much Unreleased stuff except for Marina 

Unreleased: (2006-2011) (ignore the Troubled Mind + Blindfold Me extras, they're just remixes)

YYrZtHU.png

EH Demos/Outtakes: (2010-2012)

u9sioXD.png

TFJ Demos: (2008-2010)

8PFMlsI.png

Give Me The Money EP: (2006-2010) 

fk30Pwf.png

Live Covers: (2009-2012)

wCThZKe.png

C7EJSFg.gif

I have spent years developing my unreleased Ke$ha collection, making sure they're properly organized and that every song is of the highest quality available online.

The Beginning (Everything before the dollar sign. 2002-2007)

jaWtDGL.png

Animal: Unreleased (All demos that were recorded for her debut album but didn't make the final cut. 2008-2009)

Y9KpY8V.png

Cannibal: Unreleased (All demos and songs that were remastered and/or reconsidered for Cannibal, but didn't make the final cut. 2009-2010)

Dr8npWb.png

Warrior: Unreleased (All demos recorded for her sophomore album, or around that time, that didn't make the cut. 2011-2012)

R9PQv9q.png

Could you please send me this? Please. I'd be so grateful. I've been hunting down ke$ha tracks.