Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i miss refreshing this site every 5 minutes while waiting for something to happen:poordat: can lana do something already?

I was thinking the same yesterday,  that she was awfully quiet. It’s not unusual between singles, but still... 

I really hope we get White Dress at the end of the month. 

next month...

Spoiler

C66194-B1-C39-D-4-BAE-A815-D2-B8-FFB44-B

cocc will rise from the dead..

and it's going to be a beautiful day in history... FOR THE GIRLS AND THE GAYS. 

bringing some exciting chaos to this thread cuz it's boring here.. 

IMG-5279.gif

miss born to lose

52 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I think I make March 19th a special day and celebrate that we get the album finally

I'll take a shower & dress myself up

I'll read the interview magazine article , articles about her talking about Yosemite , watching the " Interview with Lana del Rey  in Bed and in the bath tub " video & watching the COTCC music video and maybe the LMLYLAW performances & video

I'll print out some pictures from this era and decorate my room with them 

I'll make some drinks and start my first album listen with watching the White Dress video for the first time & hearing the song for the first time 

It's going to be a great day:understand:

love this! i booked a cabin in the mountains for that weekend (for my bday which is 10 days earlier, but also so i could listen to COCC on the drive up and while sitting in a hot tub overlooking a forest).

aOaIzH2.gif

34 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i miss refreshing this site every 5 minutes while waiting for something to happen:poordat: can lana do something already?

i'm sure she's cooking a new piano flop especially for you :usrs: :omfg2:

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

omg 4 hours to go:trisha:

this is triggering me from when we were clueless back in the fall and we would manifest and countdown like every thursday night  :bebe:

IMG-5279.gif

miss born to lose

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

this is triggering me from when we were clueless back in the fall and we would manifest and countdown like every thursday night  :bebe:

The way we counted down to 9 am on literal random days that meant absolutely nothing

like throwing a dart at a calendar and then melting down when nothing happened on a date we pulled out of thin air :bebe:

I sorta miss it :bebe:

8 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

The way we counted down to 9 am on literal random days that meant absolutely nothing

like throwing a dart at a calendar and then melting down when nothing happened on a date we pulled out of thin air :bebe:

I sorta miss it :bebe:

omggg those were the days.. :thumb3:

#TeamDelulu gone but never forgotten.. :bebe:

IMG-5279.gif

miss born to lose