Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

apocalyptic surf rock rework of noir is coming! H0X0bK2.gif

10 hours 18 minutes until AKA with bonus instrumentals, demos, and visuals is available to stream and buy on all platforms  H0X0bK2.gif

and white dress WILL be coming on feb 26th i won't accept another option :blush:

sUcVobB.png

Choose your fighter :

LSD

How this deep

I'll escape 

How this steep

Spoiler

:ma:

11 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

apocalyptic surf rock rework of noir is coming! H0X0bK2.gif

that would be a dream:xcry:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

Dealer got surprised released right now along with White Hot Forever- I'm not a racist, I have people of colour on my  amateurish looking album cover 

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

My pussy is a dangerous thing to have - but I have it 

COCC deluxe track 

j9Fpjea9OY.webp