Alexandra Savior

Something is comiiiiiiiing :fabcat:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0fEVRnSBVg/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

if you dm Alexandra ALEX2024 she’ll reply with “see you tomorrow…”

Btw Alexandra started to follow Lana on Instagram recently!! :legend:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Savior's hitting the West Coast starting in early March in support of her new album. TBH, she sounds far too derivative of Lana for me to really take seriously, especially since she's ~never mentioned being inspired by her. https://www.alexandrasavior.com/home

omg I just saw this screenshot of Alexandra congratulating Drew Erickson and Lana for their grammy noms, apparently Drew and her have been dating for a while! she probably also knows Lana thru him... imagine the collapse if there was a Lana collab on her new album

Spoiler

F-rlTwTWQAABoE8?format=jpg&name=large

3 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

omg I just saw this screenshot of Alexandra congratulating Drew Erickson and Lana for their grammy noms, apparently Drew and her have been dating for a while! she probably also knows Lana thru him... imagine the collapse if there was a Lana collab on her new album

Hide contents

i doubt it but hopefully he’s working on the album or something. Exciting to think it’ll probably once again be sonically very different from her last two albums- and she NEVER disappoints.

but yes a lana collab would be iconic! Not to mention it’s just what she needs to be catapulted into the spotlight a bit, given that she already has a marvellous discography and is so criminally underrated

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

7 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

but yes a lana collab would be iconic! Not to mention it’s just what she needs to be catapulted into the spotlight a bit, given that she already has a marvellous discography and is so criminally underrated

so true it would be great in that sense too! but on second thought I fear she'd never go for it... I get the feeling she's really hesitant about her music being compared to / her success being tied to other people after the whole Alex Turner debacle 

7 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

Reveal hidden contents

yes they’ve been dating for more than 4 years now!! She also mentioned before that she likes Lana :flutter:

2 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

I get the feeling she really hates her music being compared to / her success being tied to other people after the whole Alex Turner debacle 

Exactly my thoughts… considering how successful Lana got in these past years working with Drew and Zack I’ve always wondered why they didn’t “help” Alexandra to find a new label and new manager, but I’m sure it’s her who wants to do everything on her own now and is tired of being associated to other artists all the time

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore