Sign in to follow this  
boom like that

Still Woozy

WeB76UB.jpg

ย 

Still Woozy is a artist/songwriter who produces all his own songs. His music is interesting, I don't really know how to describe it other than I find it addicting and unique, but NME described his style as "psychedelic bedroom-pop". He currently only has a compilation of singles but has a new album coming outย who knows whenย soon :smile4: I love his music and have been listening to him since late 2018, you guys should try him out :dance:

ย 

Heres some songs to check out:

Goodie Bag

Spoiler

ย 

ย 

ย 

Cooks (My personal favorite)

Spoiler

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Rocky - His newest single!

Spoiler

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 
dRPXIeZ.jpg

Y0jLcfB.gif.หšโ‚Šโ€ง.เผป๐“†ฉโค๏ธŽโ€ฌ๐“†ชย My love's pourin'ย ๐“†ฉโ€ชโ€ชโค๏ธŽโ€ฌ๐“†ชเผบ.โ€งโ‚Šหš.ย yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

ยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||Like a waterfall.||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐ

1:32โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ™กโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€2:42

โ‡† | โ—โ— โ–ย โ–Œ โ–ทโ–ท | โ†บ

25 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Iโ€™ve heard Lucy!

:gasp:ย Lucy is such a nice songย :wub:ย 

ย 

I think my favorites are Cooks, Wolfcat, Habit, and Rocky but I pretty much like all his singlesย :hooker:ย Hes definitely grown and become a lot more polished since he first started,ย but hisย older stuff is still close to my heart. His album has completely new songs and isn't connected to his singles so thats exciting! It was supposed to be released at the beginning of this year "top of the year" but I think, I think he broke his leg? so its delayed nowย :defeated:ย But I'm excited to hear it, I'm hoping he presses it on vinyl and they look chaotic and trippy like his single artworks

Y0jLcfB.gif.หšโ‚Šโ€ง.เผป๐“†ฉโค๏ธŽโ€ฌ๐“†ชย My love's pourin'ย ๐“†ฉโ€ชโ€ชโค๏ธŽโ€ฌ๐“†ชเผบ.โ€งโ‚Šหš.ย yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

ยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||Like a waterfall.||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐ

3 hours ago, boom like that said:

:gasp:ย Lucy is such a nice songย :wub:ย 

ย 

I think my favorites are Cooks, Wolfcat, Habit, and Rocky but I pretty much like all his singlesย :hooker:ย Hes definitely grown and become a lot more polished since he first started,ย but hisย older stuff is still close to my heart. His album has completely new songs and isn't connected to his singles so thats exciting! It was supposed to be released at the beginning of this year "top of the year" but I think, I think he broke his leg? so its delayed nowย :defeated:ย But I'm excited to hear it, I'm hoping he presses it on vinyl and they look chaotic and trippy like his single artworks

Maybe I'll check out those songs you mentioned later today or this week! :D

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I really like his songs cooks and lucyย :wub:ย ย 

I am most definitelyย going to check out the rest of his musicย 

ย 

ย 

๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’†

On 3/16/2021 at 5:00 AM, Clampigirl said:

Maybe I'll check out those songs you mentioned later today or this week! :D

ย 

On 3/16/2021 at 5:41 AM, deadlyynightshade said:

I really like his songs cooks and lucyย :wub:ย ย 

I am most definitelyย going to check out the rest of his musicย 

Omg yes :gasp:ย his music overall is so good and its the kind of music where if you like one song you'll probably like all the other songsย ZLoNxIk.jpg

ย 

On 3/16/2021 at 5:34 AM, Lentilus said:

Omg kween, by the title of this thread you created, I thought you got COVID and recovered but still feel woozy.ย :crying2:

:rip::rip:ย 

34h2wyS.gif