Sign in to follow this  
greymillenium

[FANMADE] Will U Still Love Me interlude/snippet

I really wished she had released this, or does so in the future~from the sounds of her plans for album number 2, it does seem like this song could fit into the layered/acoustic sound she wants.

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

Is this what people based their assertion on when they say that Will You Still Love Me is generic? I never understood why the consensus has been that this "song" is "generic" when all we've heard is like 13 seconds of her singing one line off-the-cuff in an interview.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Is this what people based their assertion on when they say that Will You Still Love Me is generic? I never understood why the consensus has been that this "song" is "generic" when all we've heard is like 13 seconds of her singing one line off-the-cuff in an interview.

MTE. Does it make sense to pass judgement on such an insignificant, let alone live recording?

Is this what people based their assertion on when they say that Will You Still Love Me is generic?

I consider the lyrics to the part she sings as generic. It isn't much, but it's enough to make me dislike it.

14417469274.gif

MTE. Does it make sense to pass judgement on such an insignificant, let alone live recording?

But it's not even a live recording. It's just her briefly singing a line without accompaniment in passing during an interview, demonstrating to the interviewer what she's working on.

Or did i miss something? Was there something else?

What kind of odd chord progression is that? So uncomfortable.

Ha, as someone who makes music, i would take that as a compliment (though i don't find anything odd about that progression).

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein