TrashMagiq

PinkPantheress

I need this album! I am No.1 Pinkpantheress fan :hooker: I am so sad that due to a different event I can't go to her Auckland concert:crying2: Anyways the new song is amazing:et:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i’m always absolutely just taken aback by her ability to write a 2 minute song that doesn’t feel like it’s missing something. it’s actually really impressive. i hope her album is like 30 songs lmaooo

she said that she wants those STREAMS

i am going to make a 2 second song but it WILL slap

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, lilac heaven said:

see the thing about her is that it doesn’t even feel like that… i feel like a lot of songs that were constructed specifically to be short for more streams feel clearly manufactured but hers never do, which is quite commendable on her part haha

well exactly that's why they SLAP

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

She reworked and released Take Me Home it’s 3:20 her longest song yet I won omg this has always been one of my fav songs of hers I never got why she didn’t put this gem on to hell with it :oprah: out at midnight locally!

qfrWuBl.png

10 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

She reworked and released Take Me Home it’s 3:20 her longest song yet I won omg this has always been one of my fav songs of hers I never got why she didn’t put this gem on to hell with it :oprah: out at midnight locally!

This year has been the most random year for Pink multiple singles now unreleased fan favourites :kris:

UtrMWJM.jpg

I wonder if any of the songs she dropped this year will be on an album. She released a 3 song EP with the songs she dropped recently but didn’t include Picture in my mind or Where you are. Idk what she’s planning but I really hope Picture in my mind, Boy’s a liar and Take me home end up on an album cause they’re way too good to just be droplets / released on a 7 minute long EP.

qfrWuBl.png

2 hours ago, The Dragonslayer said:

gonna give my vault a quick listen

yearning for the days when her old VBW Soundcloud was still up and she didn't delete it 

UtrMWJM.jpg

29 minutes ago, chunlink said:

any masterpost of her? kinda interest of what her unreleased song are

there's not master post but I think there is an unreleased tracker floating around somewhere and the fandom http://pinkpantheress.fandom.com has most songs.

I also need some more helpers for it because I don't have time to update every thing :trisha:

UtrMWJM.jpg