TrashMagiq

PinkPantheress

11 minutes ago, soccermom4life said:

I like them but want to hear it in HQ. Feel I’ll notice more of it then. Rn tho internet baby is my fav of the new stuff

Praying the Kelela collab is a bop. I think the second half of the album is stronger at least on first listen, Feel Complete is cute

32 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Nice to meet you was my fav snippet I had on repeat for months…. Just to be ruined by Central Cee’s insufferable voice. He sounds braindead oh my god how could they let him ruin the best track on the album. :toofunny: 

This album’s so perfect to me but my one complaint is the Central Cee verse :toofunny:. He wasn’t credited on the tracklist of the physical copies tho so I’m assuming they got a solo version on there (will be replacing the CC version with it)

qfrWuBl.png

Feel complete is such a fuckiing hnnnmmmggggg yaaaaaaaaaa qCAcR23.gif This album bops and bops and bops I love it

Also True romance samples something from Mcfly? So I'm assuming its about Mcfly, which my friend loves PP and was obsessed with Mcfly when she was younger. I can only imagine what her reaction will be sdjkfjdsf :teehee:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

The way several songs on the physical copies are different than on streaming. Nice to meet you is solo, Bury me has an entire Kelela verse at the start and Feelings is a demo. I wish she kept the extra Kelela verse for streaming tbh I rlly like the back and forth on that version

qfrWuBl.png

12 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

The way several songs on the physical copies are different than on streaming. Nice to meet you is solo, Bury me has an entire Kelela verse at the start and Feelings is a demo. I wish she kept the extra Kelela verse for streaming tbh I rlly like the back and forth on that version

could you link some? i'd kill for more kelela :wub: